General Mileage

Currently reading:
General Mileage

Louj88

I dont know if anybody can help me, i have a fiat 500 lounge and it use to display how many miles i had left before i ran out of petrol but my nephew was in my car pressing eveything and now it doesnt display it and ive looked in the manual how to do display it but it doesnt say and ive tried searching on the internet and i cant seem to fine anywere how to display it again, does anybody know?

Also what can you see currently?
Not wanting to sound stupid but the button on the end of the wiper stalk cycles through the computer display,

Exactly as the above - just press the button on the end of the wiper stalk to scroll through the different menu options on the display until you get back to Range.

If that doesn't work then there might be something else that's wrong, but let us know either way(y)

Glad that's sorted... I'm not being funny or anything, but I do think that newbies need to check the manuals and try searching the forum first before they start repetitive threads. I know its all new to them, but some long suffering members have been over similar topics so many times... Not directed to OP, just an observation :)

I'll get off the soapbox now...;)

Glad that's sorted... I'm not being funny or anything, but I do think that newbies need to check the manuals and try searching the forum first before they start repetitive threads. I know its all new to them, but some long suffering members have been over similar topics so many times... Not directed to OP, just an observation :)

I'll get off the soapbox now...;)

Only saying what i was thinking, can't find my flameproof suit so couldn't be bothered saying.

Back