Technical Flashing mileage

Currently reading:
Technical Flashing mileage

Modders

My odometer keeps flashing intermittently. It doesn’t appear to make a difference whether the car is cold or warmed up it flashes. Sometimes it doesn’t flash at all and I can do a complete journey without it doing so and other times it does. Battery is just fine. Got it booked in for a service next week hopefully problem will be sorted but I’m worried it will be a costly problem to rectify .

Sorry that was finger trouble it’s a 2013 model. I had it serviced recently and the flashing stopped for a while now it’s back. The mechanic said there was a communication problem somewhere. I asked if it was a problem that could lead to further difficulties and he reassured me no it couldn’t. However i’ve now lost my blue and Me function which is an even bigger problem for me. Looks like I may have to take it into a dealership to truly find out what the problem is is I now concerned that it will lead to other difficulties
Wh

Blue and me function
I'd suggest that this is the actual issue as in my question post 7, don't bother with the dealer, honestly, disconnect the Bluetooth module in the rear passenger quarter panel or you'll end up with a flat battery, don't try fixing it unless you really want to, whilst it won't look factory your best bet and likely equal cost, replace the radio with a aftermarket one and use a replacement fascia panel this will give you far better connectivity and probably DAB yes it will need proxi alignment to cure the flashing mileage

This is a lot of recommendation and to be honest not all of which I fully understand or can do myself it’s a bit too teki for this lass but I will endeavour to get some help to get this done. Thank you 🙏

This is a lot of recommendation and to be honest not all of which I fully understand or can do myself it’s a bit too teki for this lass but I will endeavour to get some help to get this done. Thank you 🙏
Hi, so the blu and me is known to fail, this causes the mileage to flash, it also can cause battery drainage that can flatten the battery, this can go hidden if the car is driven regularly.
It is possible to have the module( that's found in the rear passenger quarter panel) repaired, however its not cheap, about the cost of a new aftermarket radio hence why I suggested this, a replacement radio is far more advanced in the way it works way better than the limited current set up and even the new Fiat car set up, yes it needs "coding" to the car so all the car modules can talk to each other and you may need an adapter for steering controls but and good car hifi place would sort it for you( not the flashing mileage though) this requires a laptop and Fiat specific software

Back