General Usb and blue&me not working with flashing mileage!!

Currently reading:
General Usb and blue&me not working with flashing mileage!!

molly500

Hi!! Ive got a 2015 fiat 500 1.2 lounge, i had noticed that the radio doesnt work, along with the usb port not working, the blue&me not working and my mileage flashing on my dashboard! I decided to replace my battery in a hope for it to sort some of these issues and nothing! Ive seen alot on here about updating the blue&me but cannot do this as the flashplayer it uses no longer exists:( any help would be appreciated!!

Did the Bluetooth work before this issue? Has the radio suddenly stopped working does anything come up on it or is it "dead"?
Have you checked the fuse? Note there is often one on the rear of the radio itself which would require pulling out to check.
First thing is to get the radio working, personally I'd disconnect the Bluetooth module(however if it still can be made to work) then the car needs hooking up to a computer to stop the flashing mileage that indicates the various computers are not talking to each other.

One other item that comes up time after time is the engine earth strap it fails and causes electrical issues it's a cheap £5 part to replace if you can DIY

same problem mileage flashing ,radio works but no blu-tooth disconnected blue and me unit as this was draining battery, just been told by dealer unless i repair or replace blue and me module even a proxy alignment will not stop mileage flashing anybody know anything to the contrary

same problem mileage flashing ,radio works but no blu-tooth disconnected blue and me unit as this was draining battery, just been told by dealer unless i repair or replace blue and me module even a proxy alignment will not stop mileage flashing anybody know anything to the contrary
A load of ******** ! A proxy alignment will work fine it just won’t see the blue & me obviously

I upgraded my head unit and disconnected my blue me module got flashing mileage…did a proxy and presto no flashing mileage

Yes useless blue and me module. Replaced mine, worked fine for a year and the second one failed. Save your cash, disconnect it, proxi align to reconfigure steering wheel buttons so it doesn’t look for the module and keep flashing and spend the money on a new radio.
Best all round option.

Hi!! Ive got a 2015 fiat 500 1.2 lounge, i had noticed that the radio doesnt work, along with the usb port not working, the blue&me not working and my mileage flashing on my dashboard! I decided to replace my battery in a hope for it to sort some of these issues and nothing! Ive seen alot on here about updating the blue&me but cannot do this as the flashplayer it uses no longer exists:( any help would be appreciated!!
Hi we had same prob with fiat trekker 2013.we were told by fiat replacement blue and me unit. Nightmare.£500 unit £200 to fit..if you remove the blue and me unit (under the drivers seat) this will stop battery draining..we had our unit repaired £95.search ebay uk repair or replace blue and me... We removed unit sent it away .we were on holiday for 2 weeks the battery did not drain once unit removed..Northern auto tech 07870903552 good luck

Back