Middle Age Bikers on Jap sport bikes

Currently reading:
Middle Age Bikers on Jap sport bikes

I don't like the term "Born Again Biker" any more than i do "Boy Racer." I don't want to be a statistic or have fines/points/ban wether i be riding my motorbike or driving my car. For all those out there lighting up the tarmac remember the words in the Highway Code, "Show some consideration to other road users." When i want an adrenaline rush i choose the right place and time, well away from built up areas and other road users.

bad bikers come in all ages and all different types of bikes.

the thing i really really hate is how people seem to think everyone on a bike is a hells angel.

another example, me and a mate rode up to haggeston at the weekend, had a slow ride round the site, slower than most cars, parents seem to grab their kids out of the way of us but cars going faster didn't seem to bother them. :bang:

theres 10s of thousands of bikers that ride bikes every day to and from work, a lot of them bigger bikes, but they gain a lot of daily experiance. what pishs me off is when you get sunday afternoon bikers who barely ride (maybe 1000miles a year) who then go out and buy some ridiculous bike that whey exceeds their skill level, and often their fitness LMAo.

I ride mountain bikes, yeah they don't have an engine, but they have two wheels, and much of teh movements and skills can be carried over, esp when sliding + out of control etc.
I'm young, and fit enough, but I still find it funk hard and difficult to ride a push bike on teh edge etc.

I also ride bikes, only learner bikes at the mo, and something a bit meatier in the field/round farm, but even then, I find it quite physically demanding to ride a bike PROPERLY, and control it with not just your hands but your torso, shoulders and most of all HIPS to swing it around and recover it.

the number of fat, overweight and generally unfit looking riders I see riding increasingly more powerful bikes (1-200bhp category stuff!! :eek:) that they just couldn't ever physically handle, never mind master, just outstands me. Who is selling them these machines!!

I'm not gonna pass my full bike license before the regs change, and when the regs change I hope it makes more responsible riders out of those who do then pass the highest difficulty test, and hopefully start changing the way people ride.

Also cars **** me off when I'm riding, riders **** me off when I'm driving LOL.

Although by doing both, you see the common fautls that both parties have, e.g cars not looking for LEGIT bike manovours, and bikers for often behaving like morons in all the usual ways etc etc

what pishs me off is when you get sunday afternoon bikers who barely ride (maybe 1000miles a year) who then go out and buy some ridiculous bike that whey exceeds their skill level, and often their fitness LMAo.

the number of fat, overweight and generally unfit looking riders I see riding increasingly more powerful bikes (1-200bhp category stuff!! :eek:) that they just couldn't ever physically handle, never mind master, just outstands me. Who is selling them these machines!!

You sound like you are an expert in these matters, but when you have actually got a bike license and spent some time on the road on a resonably powerful machine come back and the bikers in here (myself included) might just start taking you seriously :D

Back