Mera Peak jacket (Berghaus)

Currently reading:
Mera Peak jacket (Berghaus)

They said the bloke would collect it when he drops off my old one if i want him to :s Would prefer to use post office though!

If you check out the item in the catalogue, the price is £280!

Bargain of the century, I originally bought mine to punt on Ebay but after trying it on I deemed it too good to go anywhere but on my back!

Liam

Last edited:
I'll resurrect this thread by saying my coats still in the bag! I have a very good HH jacket which was £125 so I continued wearing that.

The jacket is good but it needs a fleece on the inside, where could I get one online? Will any Berghaus fleece do?

Cheers

Liam

Still like it Steve? I love mine, not the cheapest thing I have bought but am really pleased with it.

Any fleece will do, not necessarily a berghaus providing it has an active zip and isnt really above a 200 weight

AppleSei said:
Any fleece will do, not necessarily a berghaus providing it has an active zip and isnt really above a 200 weight

Yeah, but the quality of the Berghaus fleeces is something else. Any other fleece I've bought has gone out of shape and gathers fluff. I have 2 Berghaus ones, one I bought last year and wore all through last winter and a new one this year. The older one still looks like new. Worth a few extra quid IMO.

Steve said:
Same size as the jacket Liam, if the jacket is large get a large fleece.

Not necessarily.

300 weight is like the thickest fleece

200 weight is the middle

100 weight is a lightweight fleece

300 weight fleece in that coat would be no good as we dont get the cold climate long enough and enough to warrant the use and you would probably sweat in it.

You could still do it if you wanted to though

Back