Mera Peak jacket (Berghaus)

Currently reading:
Mera Peak jacket (Berghaus)

What stops you ordering something for £35 and getting the £30 off?

AppleSei said:
If anyone does buy the coats and is interested in the detergents but are unsure what to buy then for a price obviously, i am willing to go purchase the products for you, as i get the discount from my old shop. I will also include instructions as it is not a case of bunging it in the washer as you have to wash it then re-proof it.

Would anyone be interested??

PM me John.

Liam

Nope, but supposedly once you get your invoice it's possible to pay off the account, either way, it's interest free.

The £102 price tag is dependant on colour and size, can't remember what colour I picked now and you can't track orders or access accounts at present.

Liam

I got L graphite, not sure if I should have gone for XL (I am not big but my current coat of similar style is XL and fitshow I like it) - will see when it comes. Maybe my current coat is just small.

Ok, I got my jacket today, first thing I wasn't too sure of was the advice note that said £102 but I assume the credit stuff which hasn't appeared will display the true price.

So it turned out I opted for the granite also which is nice and shouldn't get marked too easily like the red one but anyway I tried mines on, fit's perfect and looks great, well chuffed I thought..........................or not so chuffed when I look at the jcket again and see this!

S4100347.JPG

S4100348.JPG

S4100349.JPG

Notice the difference in colour around the left breast pocket, it ain't my eyes as my Mum, Dad and Mrs Liam all verified it and it ain't the camera.

I'll be sending mines back because of this, many would think given the saving that I should just be grateful but that would annoy me enough that I wouldn't wear it.

So lads get your magnifying glasses out and check your jackets.

Liam

What is that? Maybe H/apple will know?

I reckon my "large" will be too small :( Will find out when home on friday. I dunno why I didn't go for XL!

Back