Denim Jackets, are they....

Currently reading:
Denim Jackets, are they....

What is your opinion of denim jackets?

• Total voters

Dobby

Barney, Dennis & Larry
I'm looking on ebay for a nice winter coat and almost every other ad is for denim jackets. It occured to me that you don't really see people wearing them any more and wondered what you lot thought about them

they're jeans for the top half of your body. not sure what else to think about them, other than they dont keep you very warm in winter.

Cool if your name is Jon Bon ;)

JonBonJoviPromo.jpg

They are fantastic, however only for people over 35! If youre young then you just look like you are copying us old trendies:) stick to hoodies if youre sub 20s:)

What about being 39 and wearing a hoodie under a denim jacket?

I think I may already know most peoples answer to that though............ Where is the hiding and cringing smilie?

oh good, could have progressed to knickers or no knickers then thong or bridget jones' knickers :p

Now thats true :rolleyes:

Would a thread on knickers be allowed though?:confused:

Denim is cool :cool:

I still have my Denim long sleeve jacket with a big Kawasaki badge on the back and also a sleeveless Denim jacket that I would wear over my black leather bikers jacket to make me look more, erm, biker'ish! It was the in thing back in the 80's for those that were in nappies back then ;)

Denim jackets look cool, they're tough but they're crap at keeping you warm! Saying that I do remember you could get Denim jackets with a fleece lining.

And please, don't ruin them by making a Denim hoodie :bang:

Back