Technical Mark 3 Fiat Panda TA 4x4 front anti roll bar bushes - fitting advice

Currently reading:
Technical Mark 3 Fiat Panda TA 4x4 front anti roll bar bushes - fitting advice

soc

I need to replace the front anti roll bar bushes on my 4x4 Panda.

I can see them clearly through the wheel arch. I am guessing, that the two bolts are accessed directly underneath and then the top half of the metal bush housing comes away and the bushes are removed and replaced with the new bushes (ones with the split on once side, so they can be easily fitted onto the anti roll bar)?

Any help appreciated. Also having trouble sourcing the new bushes.

Cheers

I need to replace the front anti roll bar bushes on my 4x4 Panda.

I can see them clearly through the wheel arch. I am guessing, that the two bolts are accessed directly underneath and then the top half of the metal bush housing comes away and the bushes are removed and replaced with the new bushes (ones with the split on once side, so they can be easily fitted onto the anti roll bar)?

Any help appreciated. Also having trouble sourcing the new bushes.

Cheers
Only general knowledge if it is as you say.
Squirt engine oil rather than WD40, from an oil can on the threads you are going to undo at least the day before usually helps, jack it up and support on stands so suspension is level , so antiroll bar isn't pulling one side, you can use the WD40 to slide the old bushes out, they are usually split to aid fitting, if you have any proper rubber grease that is good for the new bushes. I always wire brush threads and put copper slip or similar on the bolt threads, it makes assembly easier and if you keep the car long enough to need to do them again, easier too.;)

Only general knowledge if it is as you say.
Squirt engine oil rather than WD40, from an oil can on the threads you are going to undo at least the day before usually helps, jack it up and support on stands so suspension is level , so antiroll bar isn't pulling one side, you can use the WD40 to slide the old bushes out, they are usually split to aid fitting, if you have any proper rubber grease that is good for the new bushes. I always wire brush threads and put copper slip or similar on the bolt threads, it makes assembly easier and if you keep the car long enough to need to do them again, easier too.;)
Great thanks. Any idea apart from Fiat or Shop 4 Parts I am able to source these bushes?

Back