General 2014 Panda 4x4 TA Blue&Me

Currently reading:
General 2014 Panda 4x4 TA Blue&Me

Mickey Z

I've just aquired a 2014 Panda 4x4 TA. (amongst the other Pandas I own.. a 2007 Multijet and a 2020 Launch City Cross Hybrid) The usual Blue&Me is not working and also has the flashing mileage.. I disconnected the battery for around 30 mins but that never resolved the problem, hence I removed the unit from under the drivers seat and sent it off for repair.. the unit came back today and I refitted it.. the unit is so called "Plug and Play" but still have the same problem..???.. I'm not so much bothered about the Blue&Me not working but the flashing mileage id annoying.. any ideas..????
Also the fuse box in the glove box has this odd connection between F36 & 37..???? Std F36 should be 10A & F37 should be 7.5A, these have been changed..??
20230926_163434.jpg

The flashing mileage is tellling you

Something on the canbus is not working or not configured propetly

A proxy alinement may or may not fix the problem, Depending if the fault is still present

I don't like the look of the bodge on the fuse board, There's appears to be a probably a problem further upstream that someone worked around instead of fixing properly

This is in the wrong section 2004-2012, you are more likely to get better help in the post 2012 section.

The flashing mileage is tellling you

Something on the canbus is not working or not configured propetly

A proxy alinement may or may not fix the problem, Depending if the fault is still present

I don't like the look of the bodge on the fuse board, There's appears to be a probably a problem further upstream that someone worked around instead of fixing properly

This is in the wrong section 2004-2012, you are more likely to get better help in the post 2012 section.
Thanks..

Back