General m-Jet or T-Jet?

Once interesting. Now at 100 posts.

boring1.jpg

are we all finally agreed :D

it ends here and now (y)

No

Dont think it will ever end them & us scenario

Correct

Whatever you buy you will argue it is better, it doesn't matter what another owner says, if you think you are right then as far as you are concerned nobody can tell you otherwise.

There will always be this argument and neither party will ever admit one is better than the other, I love petrols but my working situation permits me a diesel, and thats why I bought it over the T-jet.

M-jet all the way, T-jet owners suck cock

It's exactly what you're thinking

[very bold Kris and admirable of you at least you say what you think;)most who have driven the t-jet will agree its a good car i have i ain't biased towards the m-jet my next car is the abarth as you know m-jet is the top dog for all the right reasons its a better all rounder and ticks more box's than the dare i say it the t**-jet thats my last ever post on this thread:D

It's exactly what you're thinking

[very bold Kris and admirable of you at least you say what you think;)most who have driven the t-jet will agree its a good car i have i ain't biased towards the m-jet my next car is the abarth as you know m-jet is the top dog for all the right reasons its a better all rounder and ticks more box's than the dare i say it the t**-jet thats my last ever post on this thread:D

Well like i've mentioned in previous posts/threads, if it wasn't for the mileage i do it wuld probably be the t-jet, if I had one it would sound as good as it went. But I own an M-jet, so naturally biased. I'm the best, so is the M-jet. My last post also.

m-Jet or T-Jet?
Think tuning
U can get 180 from M with ease
But it sounds crap (diesel)
U can get 180 from T like Abarth
But thats an expense
Trouble is liveness of engine:
90hp/1000ccm will take U further than 128hp/1000ccm
1.4 will require better coolin system
with that power brakes and coilovers is a must do

IMHO:
M-Jet
Y: economy
liveness
torque
remap effects
N: price
weight

T-Jet
Y: weight
accel.
price
engine sound
N: its petrol

Both of em are GPs and Both of em can look like Abarth and be as fast
Thing is Your likes and dislikes
I personally hate diesel engines but because of running costs and potential of motor I go for M-Jet

m-Jet or T-Jet?
Think tuning
U can get 180 from M with ease
But it sounds crap (diesel)
U can get 180 from T like Abarth
But thats an expense
Trouble is liveness of engine:
90hp/1000ccm will take U further than 128hp/1000ccm
1.4 will require better coolin system
with that power brakes and coilovers is a must do

IMHO:
M-Jet
Y: economy
liveness
torque
remap effects
N: price
weight

T-Jet
Y: weight
accel.
price
engine sound
N: its petrol

Both of em are GPs and Both of em can look like Abarth and be as fast
Thing is Your likes and dislikes
I personally hate diesel engines but because of running costs and potential of motor I go for M-Jet

OH NO NOT AGAIN!!!! :bang:

OH NO NOT AGAIN!!!! :bang:

:yeahthat:

I'm with you Ffoxy,at the end of the day it's your money that your spending so buy whatever you want and enjoy it, I have(y)

Back