Love

Currently reading:
Love

FuzzyPanda said:
Your situation sounds just like what my brother went through. He's not seen anyone else since and has climbed back into his shell, so to speak. From my experience, though, the best way to move on is to get another woman. In the process you'll be meeting loads of new people and will hardly ever have the time to mourn the death of your last relationship. She shafted you by the sounds of it just like one of my exes did and my brother's ex did.

Anyway, not seeing someone else isn't going to bring her back. I know it's hard to let go of such a long-termer but you can't go all your life alone and the sooner you get stuck back in the more fun (and other mischief) you'll have.

(Sorry if I sound like some sort of hyperactive relationship counsellor.)

No need for apologies, what you say makes perfect sense. Don't worry 'bout me, its not that i haven't moved on (its been like 2 years or summit). I have been out with some women since, just not had a gf as such. Its more that i find it alot harder to trust people and end up pushing them away because of my own stupid insecurities (n) . I do really miss the whole candle light dinners, sunset walks on the beach, and all that mushy stuff you don't ever do when your single. I'm just a little romantic at heart that likes to make people smile - i'll find her eventually and hopefully not fcuk it up

Back