Love those ebay resistors

Currently reading:
Love those ebay resistors

Now be fair, the ad probably says something along the lines of the chip giving you 35hp.
Seeing as these come from some factory in eswdr'lkmnjekstan, everything probably got lost in translation.
what they mean is, 'whatever your hp is rated at now, adding this chip will negate all this & change the engine to a 35hp engine' :D

Now be fair, the ad probably says something along the lines of the chip giving you 35hp.
Seeing as these come from some factory in eswdr'lkmnjekstan, everything probably got lost in translation.
what they mean is, 'whatever your hp is rated at now, adding this chip will negate all this & change the engine to a 35hp engine' :D

Lol well at least that means it would've done something at least. The chip in that test above did naff all absolutely nothing he might as well have bought a lightened alloy oil cap as I reckon the weight savings on that would've added more power :D

its mad tho, how people can be fooled into thinking things

I like how they make you think you've fitted it - but its not fitted :)

Ziggy

30 years ago customers used to come in for a tune up now, this involved basically new plugs and points and maybe move the dizzy a little bit on a test drive

the customers weren't happy though unless they saw it connected to my wardrobe crypton machine, only thing was once connected it used to electrocute me:eek:

Back