Love

Currently reading:
Love

I know all about the condition called Love I remember to this day the first day I went on a date with my wife
two%20hearts.gif
head over heels I was me legs went to jelly she had soooo many admirers and it was very hard for me to contain my jealousy afterwards I went home feeling sort off :woot: but funny inside [loved up]and I popped in to say good night to my brothers then intended [the git dumped her after 5 yrs]she said "How did it go" and I said she's the one for me I have found the girl I want to marry I couldnt sleep that night thinking about her AND the rest is history :D Five months later we were married :woot: I was irresistible in the end :rolleyes: :D

I was in love, we were together for nearly 5 years and were engaged, would have been married by now if she hadn't have left while we were on a camping holiday, fed me loads of bullsh*t excuses - having reflected i have my opinions but we won't go there.
I loved her with every cell in my body and would have done anything for her, was completely crushed. I've not had a gf since, find it hard to let people in after pouring out my heart and it just being tossed aside like a used johnny.

PNL said:
I know all about the condition called Love I remember to this day the first day I went on a date with my wife
two%20hearts.gif
head over heels I was me legs went to jelly she had soooo many admirers and it was very hard for me to contain my jealousy afterwards I went home feeling sort off :woot: but funny inside [loved up]and I popped in to say good night to my brothers then intended [the git dumped her after 5 yrs]she said "How did it go" and I said she's the one for me I have found the girl I want to marry I couldnt sleep that night thinking about her AND the rest is history :D Five months later we were married :woot: I was irresistible in the end :rolleyes: :D

Its nice to know that true love really does exist and some people really do spend their whole lives together. :D

Well i havent found my soul mate, but i am still looking :). I am currently single after the previous girlfriend wanted to go back to her old boyfriend :(, but i am sort of happy for her, knowing that she is happy now :). All i want is someone i can enjoy life with, and care for, but a cant find them. Oh god, i have started to cry now :cry: :( i dont like this thread, its makes you realise how alone you are

it was never ment to be like that it was supposed to be inspirational. I'm in love but feeling terribly lonely because he is away however when he gets home i know that it will all be fabulous again. Absence definatly makes the heart grow fonder.

mog1571 said:
im in love, love my girlfriend to pieces, were having a rough patch though atm because she knows ive got no choice but to leave her in september to go uni and its killing both of us :( (n)

Wouldn't worry dud, my girlfriend finished uni and went home to Lincoinshire from Manchester just until i had a place sorted(coz i have to pay. Now she has a job at Humberside Airport and is not returning until she pays most of her debts and then gets a job at Manchester Airport :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: but i still love her and we are doing alright now the only bother we get in is when i miss her and have a go, which i shouldn't but do. Doing ok though but as ppl say STRONG relationships last. So i would just go with the flow mate works better than my old approach

Ive not found that special person either :( cant see the situation changing anytime soon either, maybe one day :)

bah, its all rubbish, how can the woman you love and been through so much for just one day say to you thats it its over, no second chances (nothing actually went wrong), no thinking it through, no working things out, start a new life, change the locks, refuse to let you in (the house that you part own!) and call the police (3 times) and be a real bitch ... i'm not bitter (ha!)

see, this is how the "nice guy" gets run down, next time i'm on my guard ...

well as a few of the guys on boo know, i am in love with my ex still, but very bitter about the way things ended recently. gave everythng to be with her and get our place, then she finishes it 5 days later.. if ever there was a real downer im on it. lifes alot harder aswell considering i work with her and the md is her bro in law, and the accounts lady.. yup, the sister... but we are still good friends and i wish her all the best in the future.. just a lil narked shall we say.

god myt life is complictaed

blu73 said:
I was in love, we were together for nearly 5 years and were engaged, would have been married by now if she hadn't have left while we were on a camping holiday, fed me loads of bullsh*t excuses - having reflected i have my opinions but we won't go there.
I loved her with every cell in my body and would have done anything for her, was completely crushed. I've not had a gf since, find it hard to let people in after pouring out my heart and it just being tossed aside like a used johnny.

Your situation sounds just like what my brother went through. He's not seen anyone else since and has climbed back into his shell, so to speak. From my experience, though, the best way to move on is to get another woman. In the process you'll be meeting loads of new people and will hardly ever have the time to mourn the death of your last relationship. She shafted you by the sounds of it just like one of my exes did and my brother's ex did.

Anyway, not seeing someone else isn't going to bring her back. I know it's hard to let go of such a long-termer but you can't go all your life alone and the sooner you get stuck back in the more fun (and other mischief) you'll have.

(Sorry if I sound like some sort of hyperactive relationship counsellor.)

im in love, iv bin with my bf for a year and a half and i still get excited an loved up everytym i see him :D

ttly miss him wen i havent seen him for a few days tho :(

mog1571 said:
im in love, love my girlfriend to pieces, were having a rough patch though atm because she knows ive got no choice but to leave her in september to go uni and its killing both of us :( (n)

things will survive if its meant to be, i know as have been there. it is tough and at first your always thinking about that other person and what they are doing. if you trust each other then you should have no problems. :)

oh and yes i am in love with a certain someone, and after the worst craziest crappiest start to a relationship i think it is great that we were strong enough to get through it and cant wait for the future. :p

As previously said I am in love but she is away for a week on holiday and I am missing her so much (I know its only a week but still want her with me).

I cant wait for her to get back and be in my arms again.

yep me in love too.....

I meet my boyfriend 2 years ago and a month after being together he asked the question and i said yes.... everyone thought i was mad but two years down the line we are still together....

its great thought having a aniversary one month and the another the next month lots of prezzys and flowers its great....

:p

Back