Love

Currently reading:
Love

cazz

Bring the noise!
Just curious as to how many people on here are in love.

A bit sappy i know but i'm feeling all romantic this evening :hug:

Im not in love, but I do miss this lass who i haven't seen for over 2 weeks lterribly and can not wait to see her on saturday (cinq willing) so maybe I will be soon :D. I love myself though, does that count?

Hey you guys don't be sad, Helz i went for ******s was cheated on and treated like crap. Now i'm ecstatic 2 weeks until Stewart comes home, i can't wait!

Helz said:
:yeahthat: I always pick the ****s and the really nice ones I can never seem to fancy even though I know they'll treat me right :( Good luck to those who are in love and happy :D

that's usually me too, but finally found a really nice one and not letting him go.

loveya babe :p

fiatangel said:
that's usually me too, but finally found a really nice one and not letting him go.

loveya babe :p

Mega soppy eh? Not wrong there :).

Im so glad that I can say the same plus more about you.

As for letting go...no intention of doing so at all. Im happy with what Ive found...will be even moreso in a few months / a year or so if things go to plan....

Love you too :p

Until recently I definatelt wasnt in love and to be honest didnt think that I would be able to let someone in enough to fall in love but a certain someone special has changed that for me and I can now say wholeheartedly that I love her :hug:

She knows how I feel about her and how happy I have been since I met her. I am quite confident that she feels the same way.

Only time will truly tell but I think I am really onto a winner here and I hope that we have a long future together :D

I recently literally put all my feelings into text and emailed it to my special someone. (Unrequited love [or more like too damn shy to do anything] since year 7, I've just finished year 13 now:eek: )

I got a positive response woo! So, early days yet, but I'm so happy and really don't wanna mess this up!

Maybe we should change the thread to who's in unrequited love, might be able to help some people out!

I'm regretting not doing what I did earlier.

you spurn my natural emotions,
you make me feel unloved,
and im hurt,
and if i start a commotion,
i run the risk of losing you,
and thats worse

nuff said :( :) :( :) :( :) ? (hmm ok not really lol) im kinda sorta fallen for someone (as most ppl know) but if my tap went hot/cold/hot/cold that quick i'd be calling the plumber out :p

mog1571 said:
im in love, love my girlfriend to pieces, were having a rough patch though atm because she knows ive got no choice but to leave her in september to go uni and its killing both of us :( (n)

That's a real bummer mate, I was in a similar situation and things soon broke down a couple of months in. We're still really, really good friends though and I nearly went to see her this summer but we decided it'd be a bad idea because it'd just bring all the old memories back.

But yeah good luck, September will be an odd, odd situation to be in.

Back