Styling Looking for remarks / suggestions.

Currently reading:
Styling Looking for remarks / suggestions.

beany_bot

Stuff Your Own Title
Im getting slightly itchy feet with my GP as I haven't done anything to it in a while, I'm not saying I have to do anything, i'm just putting the feelers out there to see what suggestions people have.

ALL suggestions welcome. thanks.

(y)

Front44.jpg

FrontSide2.jpg

ABCD00015.JPG

Back24.jpg

BackSide.jpg

Black P2 headlights and powder coat the wheels Anthracite.

Thanks guys, loving the roof suggestion. What are black P2 headlights ffoxy? not those chav angel eyes one no?

Normal headlights with a black background instead of silver Beany (y)

just an fyi,

p2- i assume you mean phase 2 Ffoxy? Fiat actually call them Series 2 ;)

they are actually grey rather than black like the abarths- but look a lot better than normal S1 lights

I stand corrected but in that case they would go even better with the Anthracite wheels! (y)

series 2 lamps have different wiring looms to series 1 cars.. So abit of soldering would be required! The abarth lights are the same if your intrested ull need series 1 abarth lights for direct replacements... though will set you back around £300. Well worth it though! am saving for some for mine..

Agree with Ffoxy anthracite alloys? Light smoke to the rear windows? lower it? de badge the rear punto badge?

looks like a lovely clean example mate.. if your getting itchy feet though save the cash for a new motor. Things like abarth headlamps will sell themselves if you get rid..

Nah you just have to make sure you get the early ones ordered if you are going for series 2 lights as they are the same connectors.

Personally i would take the punto badge off the boot, lower it, tinted side repeaters black mirror caps?

Nah you just have to make sure you get the early ones ordered if you are going for series 2 lights as they are the same connectors.

Personally i would take the punto badge off the boot, lower it, tinted side repeaters black mirror caps?

im going to take the badge off tonight i think. whats the best way? cup of hot water and a credit card wrapped in a microfibre? then detar, polish and wax as normal i guess?

Heat it up with a hairdryer and they will start to come away and then side a card in behind. Dont really need a microfibre as it shouldnt scratch it. Then yeah polish it and wax it.

Lets face it its only you that really notices the red dot on the badge, no one else will really notice it ;)

My daughters do... both asked "whats the difference with the coloured dots..."? 1 is a Telford Kruze member and drives a Seat Ibiza, and the other a member of the Suzuki Swift Forum with a 1.5 Swift.... I know what you mean though... Mrs Ffoxy hasnt a clue (1.2 Stilo pilot lol)

Back