Styling Looking for remarks / suggestions.

Currently reading:
Styling Looking for remarks / suggestions.

A good compromise is to remove the "unto" of the badge, but leave the "P" with the cool red dot.

Also, there's something about an orange car that, IMHO, needs some sort of black stripe down it... What do you think?

Tjet slow? Now lets not be comparing a mapped Mjet to a Standard Tjet like you Mjet people like to do. Go look at the standard to standard figures and see which is quicker ;) (off the line of course)

Tjet slow? Now lets not be comparing a mapped Mjet to a Standard Tjet like you Mjet people like to do. Go look at the standard to standard figures and see which is quicker ;) (off the line of course)

Now then Matt... I would have bet my wages that you wouldn't have bitten on the bait I threw out... :p

We luffs our Fiats lol!

Tjet owns the standard Mjet. that much is a fact.

But every Mjet owner worth their salt will have it mapped!(y)

If the Tjet could deliver the same MPG as i get and was as straight line fast (I dont hoore it round corners) of course i would take it. There is no deniying a petrol is more fun and better to drive. But for my needs the Mjet pipped the post.

Back