Technical Lnocking noise no load.

Currently reading:
Technical Lnocking noise no load.

Yours will do, I lost mine up the rectum of one Fiat manager here a while back:cool:

Drop links are £15 per side so that's one heck of a mark up too for one hour's work

Last edited:
Ok here goes, remember I used the word MUPPETTS?

Well, I was half right. Believe it or not by swapping the drop links they have cured all the banging. As silent as a diesel can be, so why do I still insist on calling these people (HYLTON FIAT WORCESTER) muppetts?

They have lost my wheel locking nut. Not a trace apparantly. So what happens if I get a flat? I leave it wherever it happens of course. I was promised a call before the end of the day but in true Fiat dealer style, customer service and assurances count for fcuk all. Anybody want to dispute the term muppetts? I'm just in the effing mood.

Fiat, never again.

Well the noise was obviously there even when you were driving and not just coming to a halt with the clutch in but hay ho they sorted the problem all the same (y) but loosing your wheel locking nut tools I have never heard the likes of this lot (n) question is now was it a fiat set of lockers or after market ones ??

Phil, I assure you, the knocking was only there when clutch was in or coasting but they did cure it!

The locking bolts were aftermarket so no idea what they going to do about it but it's their problem. Another satisfied Fiat customer.

Phil, I assure you, the knocking was only there when clutch was in or coasting but they did cure it!

The locking bolts were aftermarket so no idea what they going to do about it but it's their problem. Another satisfied Fiat customer.

mine had similar sypmtons, fiat replaced under warranty, otherwise it was £17.50 for each part and £70 labour. £175 seems a little high - unless they use gold plated parts!

Back