General Little things you do to your gp ;)

Currently reading:
General Little things you do to your gp ;)

Starting this thread because iv noticed little things I do to show how much I love my gp...

May be useless but there you go...

1. After a bit of ragging, I always slow down and be extremely gentle with my gp i.e. feed the steering wheel through my hands like its a rude toy, gently braking etc.

2. EverytimeI park up, I turn the stereo volume down to 0 before pressing 'off'...this is so the next time i turn the stereo on, it isnt blasting out loud...my gp doesnt like to be shouted at after resting all night.

3. I turn round and look at my gp as I walk to my house, this is to check no one has stole her from my possesion (although some c*** stole my dust caps revealing her senstivie parts!)

4. I look out of the window most mornings, just to see if there are any nicer looking cars on the car park alongside her...of course there never is, she's a GP for god sake.

5. I check my tyres weekly, like breasts, they dont function very well if they're drooping.

6. I only ever have my fans on '4' for a few seconds, I dont like to make her work too hard.

Yes this is a weird thread but its just a few things iv picked up on. Feel free to continue.........

lol erm my routine is - turn the car on and wait till the turbo warms up then check to see if its wet or dry if dry turn asr off then go spooling down the road :)

lol erm my routine is - turn the car on and wait till the turbo warms up then check to see if its wet or dry if dry turn asr off then go spooling down the road :)

after reading this I went and sat for an hour waiting for mine to warm up...then it hit me...I dont have a turbo :(

EDIT: this thread has clearly gone no where and nobody has the strange weird habits that I have....

Last edited:
Haha, I do things like staring out the window at it, and the glance back when walking away from it. I sometimes talk to mine as well, usually "aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh" when I pull out on someone a little too late for my 1.2 to build up any speed. I always forget it needs a good mile of clear road to do it safely :eek::D.

Haha, I do things like staring out the window at it, and the glance back when walking away from it. I sometimes talk to mine as well, usually "aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh" when I pull out on someone a little too late for my 1.2 to build up any speed. I always forget it needs a good mile of clear road to do it safely :eek::D.

haha do you say sorry to to the other person aswell even though they cant hear you! i do lol

I like to go dogging in my car, but that's just me I suppose.

Ever gone to go dogging and somebody is already there in another car? awwwkward lol

At the moment i do the same when walking to my house, except i do it hoping someone has stole it from my possesion

whys that pal :(

Wave good bye to your electrics!

And enjoy spending an age cleaning your door card plastics. I got caught out hiking up Northumberland on Saturday. Three lads getting changed half in the rain half in the car. Door card plastics look nice and streaky now. WD40 will bring them back a treat. (y)

Back