Styling led low lights for the headlights

Currently reading:
Styling led low lights for the headlights

marwanzahran

please someone help me i got a led light like this in the image for the low light (first lighting stage of the headlights) and when i replaced it with the original one in the car and it worked fine and was amazing but the problem that the car computer keeps sending me a warning 'check the running lights' !! anyone can help

T10-Car-LED-Bulb-T10-36SMD-W-.jpg

thank you for your reply .. so now i have to use a xenon look bulb but have to be with the same specification as the original one voltage and watt this will cause no problem just changing the color and look of the headlights.. the question here will i find small bulbs give me the same look as the xenon like this led?!

Dunno, some filament bulbs claim to do what you require, but its all fairly pointless imo as you should have your headlamps on if driving, possition / side lights won't be adiquate. In addition to this, the changing of certain bulbs can burn and damage the headlight reflectors in some cases (n)

The computer continuously measure the current that you bulb draw. If you put a LED, the current consumed is bellow a trip point, and the computer believe the bulb is broken.

You have to draw the same amount of current with the LED and a resistor for exemple, like dave suggest.

Some LED had already built in circuitry to consume more, but never tested.

So now you know why :)

Back