Koas' Bodywork thread.

Currently reading:
Koas' Bodywork thread.

Koa

Free dentistry available
Well I took the car in today to get a few things done :)

Basically the bumper, spoiler and splitter are needing a strip down and repaint due to faults and being painted in the wrong primer.
But while it's there I have asked for a few other bits to be done. Which are to mesh the small inserts on the front splitter as well as repaint and completely smooth it.
To mesh the bumper in the big gap at the bottom and fitting brackets behind it to stop the bumper from getting a crease by leaning against it.
They are also debadging it at the rear and I will be replacing the Abarth badge.

It's probably gonna cost me a packet, and considering I had just paid for the kit to be done I could have done without it. I'll just put it down to my usual bad luck :D

Anyway, I'll be updating the thread daily as I'll be visiting the bodyshop on a regular basis. They will be keeping the car there till Thursday.

Here's the progress from an hour or so this morning.

Attachments

• gone1.jpg
    gone1.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 102
  • gone2.jpg
    gone2.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
wolfracepunto said:
So far so good.....??

I bet you were watching their every move :p
lol... the place seem very trustworthy TBH mate. I don't like the fact that my car is there all night though :cry: But I'll be visiting tomorrow morning, with a few grapes and Chocolates :D

Last edited:
KoArAnG said:
I don't think they are mate :confused: Serin just don't like anything if it's not come out the factory like it :)

i never said that!

if only you knew my plans :devil:

i just think it makes it look bland, far too much empty space for my liking, espcially as i thought you were proud to show off the fact it was a Fiat Stilo Abarth! :D

serin said:
i never said that!

if only you knew my plans :devil:

i just think it makes it look bland, far too much empty space for my liking, espcially as i thought you were proud to show off the fact it was a Fiat Stilo Abarth! :D
It's not finished yet mate ;)

That white stuff on the picture is filler, not the new badge BTW :D

Back