Styling just some advice

Currently reading:
Styling just some advice

safcjames

at the minute my punto is pretty much completely standard, saw that some people were spraying things like centre console etc so i started some of that today.

plan on tinting back 3 windows
getting some 15" sporting alloys
35mm lowering springs

then im stuck for ideas :x :bang:

Hey m8 sounds good so far. Ive been thinking of tints but not 100% sure. Customising your punto is general preference. Everyone has different ideas of what thy like and dont. Common mod is to colour code the bumpers. Meaning spraying the bumpers the same colour as the car instead of the dull black. Best to be left to the hands of a bodyshop. New alloys again thousands of different alloys on the market. One word of advice if u are thinking of keeping the punto for a while and plan to do few mods to it. Even though it attrats the opposite sex (y). Also attracts the bad people out there. I lost about £400 of Audio alone! when my car was broken into. I installed all the fansy stuff before a alarm. Buy a decent alarm im running a Toad Cat 1 alarm. Lowers my insurance and also somthing good to add coming selling the car.

Here is a picture of my car when i first bought her.
EdinburghCruise1.jpg

Here is a picture how she looks now.
forth2copy.jpg

She looks like she has gone alot of changes though all the bumpers etc are the same. Smoothed everything on the car and giving her a 50mm drop. Cant go any lower than 50mm as the speedbumpers where i live are a :bang:. Full Vibe Audio install keeps the music crisp and banging. Add me as a friend if u wish :)

Looking forward to seeing your progress

Yeah I know what you mean, don't suppose you still have your old alloys? :p I was thinking about a Clifford alarm few people I know have those and they seem decent but I don't know. If it makes insurance cheaper then great cos at the minute I'm payin £2600!! Haha. As for alloys I just don't realy know which makes and stuff would fit, it's all new to me :/ Good luck with your car though bud it looks sound :D

Brad G, I love what you've done to your Punto, looks awesome mate! Pretty much the same colour as mine so you've given me some ideas of how mine could look once tidied up etc.

I assume your car is the same colour as mine, that gold colour....

Heres mine when i got it
image003ez.jpg

Heres it now...
p1000566g.jpg

Tints 95% rear, 50% front + sun strip, c/c'd mirrors, 16" Mak Streetfighter alloys,
LED side lights instead of fake fogs

Focus Induction kit, Rocker cover painted, engine mount polished, blue HT leads
p1000660j.jpg

Inside - Speaker covers painted silver, rear ashtray & under handbrake silver, side Airvents black & silver

most of it is down to personal taste, so its you 2 u what u do & how far u go with it....

I assume your car is the same colour as mine, that gold colour....

Heres mine when i got it
image003ez.jpg

Heres it now...
p1000566g.jpg

Tints 95% rear, 50% front + sun strip, c/c'd mirrors, 16" Mak Streetfighter alloys,
LED side lights instead of fake fogs

Focus Induction kit, Rocker cover painted, engine mount polished, blue HT leads
p1000660j.jpg

Inside - Speaker covers painted silver, rear ashtray & under handbrake silver, side Airvents black & silver

most of it is down to personal taste, so its you 2 u what u do & how far u go with it....

yeah that colour but mines like body coloured bumpers too, ive just sprayed like the interior light, the side air vent things, the cd player fascia.

im only an apprentice so money is tight haha especially when im payin £2600 insurance haha.

18 next month so ill have some money to spend :p

upload a picture of ur car, im debating whether to colour code my bumpers, and havent really seen alot to persude me to do it....
if i dont do bumpers gold, im gonna do em black....

then next thing im planning on doin is a laguna splitter, when i get som €s

ah yeah ill have to take a picture tomoro after work or something its dark now :p
theyre standard the bumpers just some are black like yours and some arent maybe its to do with the year or something?

upload a picture of ur car, im debating whether to colour code my bumpers, and havent really seen alot to persude me to do it....
if i dont do bumpers gold, im gonna do em black....

then next thing im planning on doin is a laguna splitter, when i get som €s

found a picture i had on my laptop from when i first bought it:

Brad G, I love what you've done to your Punto, looks awesome mate! Pretty much the same colour as mine so you've given me some ideas of how mine could look once tidied up etc.

Hey thank you m8. Just smoothed my rear wiper and in the process of smoothing my sporting rear bumper. The car is full Vibe Audio (y) lvl 20 volume wing mirror glass starts vibrating :slayer:. Single 12" sub only at 700watt. Ive done all the work myself. The smoothing isnt hard at all and Ive saved a fortune at a bodyshop. Though i did use a spraybooth come spraying the colour. Whats your plans?

I have a single 12" sub 1200Watts. Turn the bass up and low frequency filters and the entire windscreen vibrates like that! Can't drive mind you as the road is a complete blur

I have a single 12" sub 1200Watts. Turn the bass up and low frequency filters and the entire windscreen vibrates like that! Can't drive mind you as the road is a complete blur

haha crazy, i dont have subs or anything yet just changed the head unit :)

Back