General Just ordered a 500 Abarth!

Currently reading:
General Just ordered a 500 Abarth!

I just ordered mine the weekend before last. I went for grey too - such a classic, red leather and the 10 spoke wheels and chrome mirrors.

I really hope they can deliver inside the proposed 10 week window. But given demand for base 500, I doubt it.

Does anyone have any opinion on the sunroofs? I went for the fixed dome, as it seems to have more headroom in the base model. Though the Abarth dealer tells me this is not the case on the Abarth. A call to Abarth indicates the opposite. Anyone else better clued up on this?

I just ordered mine the weekend before last. I went for grey too - such a classic, red leather and the 10 spoke wheels and chrome mirrors.

I really hope they can deliver inside the proposed 10 week window. But given demand for base 500, I doubt it.

Does anyone have any opinion on the sunroofs? I went for the fixed dome, as it seems to have more headroom in the base model. Though the Abarth dealer tells me this is not the case on the Abarth. A call to Abarth indicates the opposite. Anyone else better clued up on this?

I woudn't worry about it, it'll be here before you know it (y) I've been through it all before (only a year ago) with my current 500 1.4 Sport and it wasn't a long wait. I was told 12 weeks and it only took around 8 weeks. Good things come to those who wait + the weather should be a bit nicer by then!

I didn't go for the Sunroof/dome as it add's weight which to me is a no, no! Although, they look extremely cool :)

Si

Argggh - the weight.

Ah well, I'll just go on a diet. I hope I am right about the headroom with the fixed dome. In the 500, my head hits the mechanism bulge. Plus the fixede dome seesm to have a bigger acreage of glass.

Any thoughts welcome.

Back