General Just bought a 2017 500c - questions about the Uconnect system

Currently reading:
General Just bought a 2017 500c - questions about the Uconnect system

cheniesboy

I have just bought a 66reg 2017 500c, and am very happy with the car, having previously owned a standard 500 which was stolen 😢

I have some questions about the Uconnect system:
  • Can the Uconnect system be updated? If so, how/where can I do this?
  • Does the SatNav feature live traffic updates? I can see the maps are by TomTom.
  • I have paired my iPhone to the system and am able to make hands-free phone calls. However, the volume of the other person talking sounds low. Is there a setting (other than the volume knob) to change this?
  • I can play music from my Apple Music on my iPhone which is great. Is there a way of accessing the phone's music library on the display?
All responses greatly appreciated!

Hi and welcome! someone clued up on the audio system should be able to answer your questions hopefully they will pick up on it fairly soon good luck!

Thanks so much for your comments.
I will take a look at this and come back to you if I have any further questions!
If anyone can clarify the situation regarding caller volume that would be helpful.
Many thanks

It doesn’t look like the rear parking sensors are working. I don’t hear any beeping when reversing close to another object.
Is there perhaps a setting I can check?

It doesn’t look like the rear parking sensors are working. I don’t hear any beeping when reversing close to another object.
Is there perhaps a setting I can check?
Just following up to see if anyone has any thoughts on this issue with the rear parking sensors?

Back