Is there something wrong with me?

Currently reading:
Is there something wrong with me?

yep,

You could try a SAD light if you usually feel like that in the winter.

I know I feel like that most of the time but that's because I hate my uni course.

Big Black Stilo said:
Im very bored all the time, tired, fed up with everything and nothing seems to really cheer me up lately.

Am I ok?

ditto mate im feeling well pissed off:(

Big Black Stilo said:
Its like im beyond pissed off with everything.

Never really felt like this before.

me neather im about to loose a big part of myself and theres nothing i can do about it:cry:

Trancendental said:
Yes your fine... its just that time of the year.

Is someone going to chop off your willy?

god forbid although i wouldnt miss 2/3 mm:p

Trancendental said:
Yes your fine... its just that time of the year.

time of the year, is that a man thing?????????

No m8 it sounds like u mayb just need to go out n have some fun, take up a hobby, try a course or something u like.

Have u tried eating more healthy food n a bit of exercise, that helps me I love the feeling i get after i have been in2 the gym, it picks me up no end(y)

God i miss that, i want to go to the gym, y do i have to have a hole in my side!!:mad:

Last edited:
Big Black Stilo said:
not wanting to pry but whats wrong?

sorry mate cant tell u but its hurtin like hell the last time i felt pain like this was 15 yrs ago :(

bulldog5046 said:
sounds a bit like me, must be somthing missing from your life, just have to figure out what it is

I now what it is but theres nothing going 2 stop what happed thats life and it often kicks u right in the nuts(n)

Big Black Stilo said:
Im very bored all the time, tired, fed up with everything and nothing seems to really cheer me up lately.

Am I ok?

Everyone gets brassed off with life and their load from time to time. Hey, you're normal ! Don't believe this hype about Life Coaches where every one goes charging about clapping hands, smiling and slapping each other on the back. Yuk !! What a load of old tosh. Think positive mate. Summers coming, hot days and warm long evenings, barbeques and cold beers, windows down on the car blasting out your favourite tune, long walks on the beach etc. Feeling better ?

Yorky said:
Everyone gets brassed off with life and their load from time to time. Hey, you're normal ! Don't believe this hype about Life Coaches where every one goes charging about clapping hands, smiling and slapping each other on the back. Yuk !! What a load of old tosh. Think positive mate. Summers coming, hot days and warm long evenings, barbeques and cold beers, windows down on the car blasting out your favourite tune, long walks on the beach etc. Feeling better ?

n how much r u charging 4 those pearls of wisdom????:rolleyes:

but ur so rite m8, summer on it's way, here i come woo hoooo!!!(y)

Is there something that u wud luv to do n plan it? give u something to look forward 2?

Back