Technical is the hifi system and subwoofer any good?

Currently reading:
Technical is the hifi system and subwoofer any good?

Well this Loan GP that I have until I get my Sporting has the sub in it. I have to say I have been pleasantly surprised. With the bass about 4 and trebble about 5 I think it sounds pretty decent. When I get mine though I intend to change the front speakers for my Pioneers I took out of my Sporting as I think they will have a better sound quality. I have a rear acoustic parcel shelf that I had in the Grande but the hastle it took to get into the rear speakers to wire them up, along with the similar hastle it took to take them out again, I don't think I am going to bother with them this time.

Personally, the sound is pretty good for me with the subwoofer in the boot. But I doubt it's as good as some expect it to be or as loud. But then, I'm not the kinda person who "shares" my music with all around me. :p

It's nicely placed too by Fiat, up high in the boot.

Can't really comment on the ambient lighting options for the UK. At least here, it's an option for most, but standard on the "Sport" version.

Quite nice but pointless really. Although the door handle lights are quite nice as they stay on before you exit the vehicle.

Personally, the sound is pretty good for me with the subwoofer in the boot. But I doubt it's as good as some expect it to be or as loud. But then, I'm not the kinda person who "shares" my music with all around me. :p

Well for me its not really about how loud it goes or thumping bass, its about how balanced the sound is. Having this load GP with the sub in it, although It is pretty good, I find that the midrange is kinda missing something.

Its hard to really explain but it just doesn't sound quite right to me. Also I have a pair of decent Pioneer speakers sitting which I took out of my Grande which improved the sound over the standard ones.

Well for me its not really about how loud it goes or thumping bass, its about how balanced the sound is. Having this load GP with the sub in it, although It is pretty good, I find that the midrange is kinda missing something.

Its hard to really explain but it just doesn't sound quite right to me. Also I have a pair of decent Pioneer speakers sitting which I took out of my Grande which improved the sound over the standard ones.

I know what you mean, I was just generalising! :D

Agreed, the manufacturers setup is not always fantastic, but it is good enough for day to day use, IMO.

Agreed, the manufacturers setup is not always fantastic, but it is good enough for day to day use, IMO.

Yeah it is and to be fair I would say this is probably above average for a car system. The problem with these things is they always put the crappiest speakers in they can find.

Back