Technical Punto EVO Heater console replacement

Currently reading:
Technical Punto EVO Heater console replacement

Danny75

I have a Punto EVO 1.2 for my son. The heater doesn’t light up an don eof the knobs has fell off.

It is a non air con console, but would a console which has the Air con button still fit and work as normal ( Obviously not the Air Con)

Attached is the one I am looking to buy to replace the current one in the vehicle.

And the current one in the car

Attachments

• IMG_0100.png
    IMG_0100.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 52
  • IMG_5698.jpeg
    IMG_5698.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 26
Physically it may fit, but the problem might be a different size/shape wiring plugs at the back.
I had that lot and lower consol out on daughters 2010 Punto Evo to change the BCM module, but that was about a year ago.
You could ask the seller, often breakers are quite knowledgeable, alternatively if fairly cheap, I would buy it as it may be possible to swap individual switches to old unit.
Another thing you could remove yours and compare the wiring plug side with photos to the seller.

Physically it may fit, but the problem might be a different size/shape wiring plugs at the back.
I had that lot and lower consol out on daughters 2010 Punto Evo to change the BCM module, but that was about a year ago.
You could ask the seller, often breakers are quite knowledgeable, alternatively if fairly cheap, I would buy it as it may be possible to swap individual switches to old unit.
Another thing you could remove yours and compare the wiring plug side with photos to the seller.
Thank you

I have a feeling this will/would work in your car and you’d be able to take the blanking plate out of yours and replace the unneeded ac button on the replacement, it is the blue plug on the back that you would want to make sure is the same

Back