Iphone to work with Blue&Me

Currently reading:
Iphone to work with Blue&Me

I guess its that we have an iPod or iPhone, and probably sync these pretty regularly. We have them on our person so dont need to remember to take them back in the house/office and we dont need to keep music in multiple formats.

For me the iPhone + Adapter gives me Music, and Sat Nav all in one solution. Worth the 75 pound! well £65 from Chris@Souls!

Yup, i use my iPhone for Sat Nav & Music, iPod is great, what i do alot tho is download an album to home, put it in my library then stream the album over the air from my home server to my iPhone via ORB, works a treat :D well worth the cash tbh.

Thanks for the reply BGreatholder. Will the music that is playing be interrupted when the Navigon 'lady' speaks?

Best way to find out is set your music playing on your phone, then load up Navigon and make her talk.

You should find that the music pauses itself when other sound comes through.

If so then the adapter via B&M will exhibit the same behaviour.

Hi :)
I've been reading through this forum for ages haha, i just want the one thing summed up though haha, will this dongle make my iPod Touch work on the B&B system, just like a normal usb?
sorry for the inconvenience
Jamie

Oh Yea im ordering my 1.4 8v Grande Punto in Ambient White today!!!! :):)

Last edited:
Hi :)
will this dongle make my iPod Touch work on the B&B system

On the B&B system no, but ill have a sea view double room please. With extra bacon and toast in the morning.

On B&M then yes, it will. Its not quite like with a normal USB stick as you have to plug in your iPod/iTouch/iPhone after the car starts but everything else is the same.

Alex

Haha Cheers Alex! Yea B&B lol, was half asleep when writing it lol, Cheers mate! (y)

I've got atleast 8weeks before i get my Grande Punto, (as i ordered it today :)) so ive got plenty of time to get the adapter.

Just another questions, has anyone installed the punto side sticker and roof sticker onto their car? if so, how much did they set you back? and where you get them from?
Thanks
Jamie

1.4 8v Grande Punto Ambient White! :)

Hi there,

Newbie here.

I have Blue&Me and an iphone 3g. Will it work?

I can sync calls/contacts etc, managed to pair the two. But I cannot find any media via bluetooth or when i plug it in thru the usb. My iphone has been formatted by a mac. I'm not really bothered about the calls and messages etc. But would love to be able to play music from my iphone

Cheers guys

:)

Chris , i do need one of these dongles. tried calling ya today but the phone is ringing. can ya send it to me across to india if u have one in stock?

Please do reply

Chris , i do need one of these dongles. tried calling ya today but the phone is ringing. can ya send it to me across to india if u have one in stock?

Please do reply

Guys i have a feeling Chris might be on holiday. Im sure however that if you can pay him by credit card, then he will be able to ship it out to you. Obviously there will probably be some extra to pay due to postage charges.

Howdy guys, I have been off but I'm back for a couple of weeks :)

The dongles are gone!!!! I have bought and sold every one from every dealer around us and am now finding it impossible to get hold of any (at a sensible price)

Fiat don't seem to be able to tell me when more stock is expected either

ok chris. can you let me know when you get stock??. there are a few guys with me who want it too . may be i can also ask them to contact you so that we guys do a bulk purchase for a special price as like others. please do reply

Sorry guys I have been away on holiday for just over 2 weeks and now have loads to catch up on! (I have plenty of PM's to read lol)

I have 1 of these adaptors in stock right now, they are still a nightmare to get hold of but I have one in my hands!!!!

1st one to call gets it for £65 delivered (within UK) 01908 361393 Chris or Sharon!

Back