Insurance...........................

Currently reading:
Insurance...........................

Grrr.....................I'm a year older, have eight years protected no claims but my renewal has gone up by £111 this year, disgraceful!

Been trying them all on the web but the modifications all pump it up to more than my current renewal. Can any of you guys recommend an insurer who is reasonably priced and doesn't kick your arse for having a few mods??

Cheers!

Randomman said:
Hic are quite good for mods that dont directly increase BHP, they dont care about my backbox, suspension, alloys, bumper or paintjob.

Engine conversion is a different matter!
depends on more factors,you cant just say they dont like bhp increasing mods.since they had no probs with turbo conversion that doubles the bhp

custard boy said:
depends on more factors,you cant just say they dont like bhp increasing mods.since they had no probs with turbo conversion that doubles the bhp

They dont have a problem with them, but most non-enhancing mods dont even change the premium, at least not noticably.

Randomman said:
They dont have a problem with them, but most non-enhancing mods dont even change the premium, at least not noticably.

Did for me :confused: Lowering kit,strutbrace, sei abarth alloys, buckets/harnesses, induction kit and catback exhaust - they wanted over £800 FC (n) I would say they do take quite alot of non-performance increasing mods into account ;)

Luke1985 said:
Did for me :confused: Lowering kit,strutbrace, sei abarth alloys, buckets/harnesses, induction kit and catback exhaust - they wanted over £800 FC (n) I would say they do take quite alot of non-performance increasing mods into account ;)

Weird, but then the major hike in mine was just the engine, but then yours would have been too.

But then my premium was always going to be the ugly side of 1k

Back