General Indicator issues

Currently reading:
General Indicator issues

ollyparker

I have an issue with the rear n/s indicator. When i brake the clicking is faster and the brake light flashes instead and all of the bulbs are dull.
I have changed all of the bulbs both sides to rectify the issue but no success. Once the rear light cluster is disconnected the relay is clicking at the rear.
Has anyone had similar issues?

I have an issue with the rear n/s indicator. When i brake the clicking is faster and the brake light flashes instead and all of the bulbs are dull.
I have changed all of the bulbs both sides to rectify the issue but no success. Once the rear light cluster is disconnected the relay is clicking at the rear.
Sounds like a bad earthing issue, if it is only the one side check the wiring and plug to that lamp unit.

Hi 🙂

Undo the lamp unit again

Put Hazerds and Sidelights on

Unplug the wiring to the cluster..

Then SLOWLY reconnect

There will be a point where it all works.. 😉

Same issue on my old Punto.. Corroded pins at the plug 🤔

Sounds like a bad earthing issue, if it is only the one side check the wiring and plug to that lamp unit.
The elective for my tow bar is chopped into that side and the cap has broke off that covers the connector,could the damp getting in be the issue?

Back