General I'm starting to hate my punto :*(

Currently reading:
General I'm starting to hate my punto :*(

Luciel

Just when i though the leeking nightmare was over, the door doesnt seem propperly shut now which makes the flame vinyls look ****ed and the whole thing really, i need a new front left wing, the bumper holding by the ****ed wing is getting ****ed too, foglights need new cabbling, stereo needs new speaker cabbling at the back, i tried to spray the dashboard and the paint was fecked so the whole thing peeled off minutes after it dried on top of that i had to take alloys off due to puncher and now found out one of em is ****ed and illegal and to top it all off it needs a serious clean only to find out its full of scratches and little bumps, also ive had a central locking and alarm kit sitting in my room with no one i know that can fit it (im useless at that) not to mention the peco exhaust... and no, i dont have money to fix any of these, i hate my car! :cry:

Luciel said:
Just when i though the leeking nightmare was over, the door doesnt seem propperly shut now which makes the flame vinyls look ****ed and the whole thing really, i need a new front left wing, the bumper holding by the ****ed wing is getting ****ed too, foglights need new cabbling, stereo needs new speaker cabbling at the back, i tried to spray the dashboard and the paint was fecked so the whole thing peeled off minutes after it dried on top of that i had to take alloys off due to puncher and now found out one of em is ****ed and illegal and to top it all off it needs a serious clean only to find out its full of scratches and little bumps, also ive had a central locking and alarm kit sitting in my room with no one i know that can fit it (im useless at that) not to mention the peco exhaust... and no, i dont have money to fix any of these, i hate my car! :cry:
why do you hate it? there all easy jobs-

so it needs a new wing, not hard, always on ebay
bumper? you can change that very cheap
new wire for foglights? hardly very difficult is it?
stereo needs new speaker cable, who are you :p so easy
paint?- was plastic primer used? probably not
puncher, kwik-fit can fix them
alloy, respray, jonny boy has done it (maybe need some small repairing, i dont know)
central locking kit- well if its got insructions cant be too hard, but if its just a cheap on the i bet its hard to fit
exhaust? its not major is it?

i have so many stuff i could complain about on my uno and my sisters punto, there all small easy jobs, not hard at all.

ok, so next thing to do will be the wing, what do you mean with bolt on and off? a few bolts to unscrew? and how do i get to them? :S

Get a new car as soon as you can, once things start going wrong, it's like they become cursed and then go wrong a lot, until it gradually and slowly drives you mad :nutter:

You can fix em.. just dont think negative, and get it sorted.. i remember you told me to go to scrappy for a front bumper. Why cant you for a wing? :D gogogo! get off ur ass and fix it :p get it sorted, it will be worth the energy u know it will :)

well its pitch black now, so ill check it tomorrow morning and if it's all good then ill go straight to the scrappies and hope to find a black punto

wheel arch liner off bumper off some bolts behind there, door wide open i cross head screw that needs to be removed inbetween door n wing, head light n indicator out, some bolts behind there more bolts under bonnet along top of wing, bread knife to cut through silicone sealent that sticks some of the wing to side of car

dave said:
they go with his car an personality:) if every one liked the same thing we would all be driving around in exackly the same car, it would be boring

I suppose so... I know it's something i'd never do, definatly not flames or that tribal stuff, i think it looks so tacky. but... each to their own :D

punto2.gif

How can you not like that *pout!*

Back