I'm baccccccck!

Currently reading:
I'm baccccccck!

She fell out of the car? How do you get that drunk ?

dunno. the driver was drunk too. she was supposedly sat with her upper body outside the car... sitting on the window frame if that makes sense and lost her balance... the road was bumpy and lots of mental hairpin corners etc.

anyway. she died(n)

dunno. the driver was drunk too. she was supposedly sat with her upper body outside the car... sitting on the window frame if that makes sense and lost her balance... the road was bumpy and lots of mental hairpin corners etc.

anyway. she died(n)
Oh God! It just shows how a bit of fun can turn into a disaster just like that.

Know the area well. Reminds me of when I was fighting with the Resistance against the Bosche don'cha know.

I remember one time, after making love to Brigitte, Marie-Claire and Genevieve, all at once obviously, while simultaneously eating un demi-kilo of Cammenbert and drinking 2 litres of Bordeaux I went out and destroyed 9 Tiger tanks and captured an entire regiment of Waffen SS along with their commander General von Sorebottom.

Mind you, that was nothing. On another occasion I was.....sorry, got to go, the Nurse is here and she's mashing up my Rusks and milk just the way I like it

Welcome back Lolz :wave:

He was a hard one to tame.... But after a while he was broken in... He just wasnt stiff enough to give a good ride...

Sharky being a little smaller could give a good ride even though he wasnt stiff... The heat didnt help either... kept making them both go soft... Lolita kept having to give them a blow to make them hard again...

Enough innuendo ??????:slayer::slayer:

Giggety....:ROFLMAO:

Know the area well. Reminds me of when I was fighting with the Resistance against the Bosche don'cha know.

I remember one time, after making love to Brigitte, Marie-Claire and Genevieve, all at once obviously, while simultaneously eating un demi-kilo of Cammenbert and drinking 2 litres of Bordeaux I went out and destroyed 9 Tiger tanks and captured an entire regiment of Waffen SS along with their commander General von Sorebottom.

Mind you, that was nothing. On another occasion I was.....sorry, got to go, the Nurse is here and she's mashing up my Rusks and milk just the way I like it

Not quite sure wether you are serious or not...:p

Last edited:

Beard, you should know better! You know that us old gits never discuss our wartime exploits! We were only doing what we had been trained to do, behing enemy lines etc. We were scared of course, but we were confident.
Let's have no more boasting there's a good chap, or else we will send Private "Plunger" Bailey round (he is still excused shorts on account of is "condition") to have a word.

:eek:

how did you know I was doing that last week?!!?!?

Back