Styling Ibiza splitters

Currently reading:
Styling Ibiza splitters

AIJ29

Cornish Cinque
Hi
Anyone got a picture of a cinq with an ibiza splitter fitted not moulded in or anything just attached?
Loads of people have mentioned it but i`ve never seen one done.
Cheers
Adrian

AppleSei

RIP L181 VBB
AIJ29 said:
Hi
Anyone got a picture of a cinq with an ibiza splitter fitted not moulded in or anything just attached?
Loads of people have mentioned it but i`ve never seen one done.
Cheers
Adrian

I know its not a cinq but slippys red sei has an ibiza front splitter IIRC. It used to be owned by alroy. mybe check their galleries for pics

AppleSei said:
I know its not a cinq but slippys red sei has an ibiza front splitter IIRC. It used to be owned by alroy. mybe check their galleries for pics

:D

Attachments

• DSCN0492.JPG
    DSCN0492.JPG
    353.5 KB · Views: 22
  • DSCN0495.JPG
    DSCN0495.JPG
    414.2 KB · Views: 13
beastyjay said:
man that looks bad on the cinq

bad as in 'bad' or bad as in 'good' ?

I can't make my mind up. I reckon with sei abarth skirts and rear bumper with lil 13x8 minilites and a twin centre exit exhaust, de handled and de locked it would look alright.

AppleSei

RIP L181 VBB
I think it looks awful near the wheel where the new bumper/splitter swoops down against the square headlight of the cinq :yuck:

AppleSei said:
I think it looks awful near the wheel where the new bumper/splitter swoops down against the square headlight of the cinq :yuck:

It's feckin horrible full stop! And just to make it the worst looking cinq ever...

oh and BTW i was definately wrong on my last post!!:yuck:

Attachments

• cibnq ibiza lip2.jpg
    cibnq ibiza lip2.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 34
To be honest I dont think it looks right on the Seicento or Cinquecento, its nose heavy which looks abit silly and it looks like a toothless granny :eek: the best splitter for the Seicento is the Cadamuro splitter (y)

Adam

AppleSei

RIP L181 VBB
EvilJaxx said:
the best splitter for the Seicento is the Cadamuro splitter (y)

Adam

In your opinion.

I like things that are different, and there certainly isnt anyone else on the forum with the same, which is why it stands out and i like it. I dont like everyone copying one another

Who else on the forum can you name without searching who has the Cadamuro Splitter? Apart from the obvious TBSei!

No one I can think of..... :D

AppleSei

RIP L181 VBB
EvilJaxx said:
Who else on the forum can you name without searching who has the Cadamuro Splitter? Apart from the obvious TBSei!

No one I can think of..... :D

Thats the only reson you like it, cos you love that car so much ;)

EvilJaxx said:
To be honest I dont think it looks right on the Seicento or Cinquecento, its nose heavy which looks abit silly and it looks like a toothless granny :eek: the best splitter for the Seicento is the Cadamuro splitter (y)

Adam

Has your car got the cadamuro splitter on it?? never seen one - if i have i don't remember it, which is my point, can't remember seeing one.

i agree with apple sei, and i'm not being biast (i'd still say this if alroy owned the car). It suits the curves of the sei beutifully. i think that the sei abarth kit is a sligh bit too boxy for the car. Smoothing the bumper out works a treat!

Attached a picture of the cadamuro bumper thing on the left. Mine on the right.

If i had a plain sei and wanted to modify the front... i know what i'd do....

Attachments

• cad vs ibiza.jpg
    cad vs ibiza.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

The younger modder

Nope disagree Alroys old sei has one of the best looking front bumpers on here as many people have said it suits the car soo much and is also a total one off which makes it extra special

wayne

beastyjay

Banned

Attachments

• sei tbs.jpg
    sei tbs.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 20