Styling Ibiza splitters

Currently reading:
Styling Ibiza splitters

Hi
Anyone got a picture of a cinq with an ibiza splitter fitted not moulded in or anything just attached?
Loads of people have mentioned it but i`ve never seen one done.
Cheers
Adrian

AIJ29 said:
Hi
Anyone got a picture of a cinq with an ibiza splitter fitted not moulded in or anything just attached?
Loads of people have mentioned it but i`ve never seen one done.
Cheers
Adrian

I know its not a cinq but slippys red sei has an ibiza front splitter IIRC. It used to be owned by alroy. mybe check their galleries for pics

AppleSei said:
I know its not a cinq but slippys red sei has an ibiza front splitter IIRC. It used to be owned by alroy. mybe check their galleries for pics

:D

Attachments

• DSCN0492.JPG
    DSCN0492.JPG
    353.5 KB · Views: 35
  • DSCN0495.JPG
    DSCN0495.JPG
    414.2 KB · Views: 24
I think it looks awful near the wheel where the new bumper/splitter swoops down against the square headlight of the cinq :yuck:

EvilJaxx said:
the best splitter for the Seicento is the Cadamuro splitter (y)

Adam

In your opinion.

I like things that are different, and there certainly isnt anyone else on the forum with the same, which is why it stands out and i like it. I dont like everyone copying one another

EvilJaxx said:
Who else on the forum can you name without searching who has the Cadamuro Splitter? Apart from the obvious TBSei!

No one I can think of..... :D

Thats the only reson you like it, cos you love that car so much ;)

EvilJaxx said:
To be honest I dont think it looks right on the Seicento or Cinquecento, its nose heavy which looks abit silly and it looks like a toothless granny :eek: the best splitter for the Seicento is the Cadamuro splitter (y)

Adam

Has your car got the cadamuro splitter on it?? never seen one - if i have i don't remember it, which is my point, can't remember seeing one.

i agree with apple sei, and i'm not being biast (i'd still say this if alroy owned the car). It suits the curves of the sei beutifully. i think that the sei abarth kit is a sligh bit too boxy for the car. Smoothing the bumper out works a treat!

Attached a picture of the cadamuro bumper thing on the left. Mine on the right.

If i had a plain sei and wanted to modify the front... i know what i'd do....

Attachments

• cad vs ibiza.jpg
    cad vs ibiza.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

Attachments

• sei tbs.jpg
    sei tbs.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 32
Back