Styling seicento splitter ( 1st atempt)

Currently reading:
Styling seicento splitter ( 1st atempt)

hi just tryed fitting a random splitter to my car let me no what you think ?

will be fitted 2moro to see if it looks good or not

cheers mike

Attachments

• DSCF0101.JPG
    DSCF0101.JPG
    772.5 KB · Views: 62
  • DSCF0107.JPG
    DSCF0107.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 77
  • DSCF0106.JPG
    DSCF0106.JPG
    749.5 KB · Views: 40
Can you not trim the outside bits to allow the splitter to sit better.

Either that or trim the bottom of the front bumper to be flat so that the splitter sits flush.

Cheers

D

i havnt trimmed the ends yet goin to do it when its on the car,
i dont want to mess with the bumper in any way, if i trim the splitter i cant bond it to the bumper once ive done that

ive got to remove the lip under the splitter too bit low :D

cheers mike

do you have a lowered car???? good luck getting it on. imo its too big...

mines about as big as obviously i would go as any bigger and it looks silly from the side.

lets see it on the car though!!

do you have a lowered car???? good luck getting it on. imo its too big...

mines about as big as obviously i would go as any bigger and it looks silly from the side.

lets see it on the car though!!

lol yes only 30mm atm but want to go lower and im on 13's, if it rubs and it will it can sand itself down as i drive:D

will get pics with it on 2moro

cheers

mate. lmao thats all im saying. sporting 30mm? if so its going to rub on the flat and youll just lok like a dick. how big is the splitter?

mines 1" and ive lowered it 50 sporting and its just over 1" off the floor. so inotherwords if its over 3" its going to rub. and be completely undrivable.

mate. lmao thats all im saying. sporting 30mm? if so its going to rub on the flat and youll just lok like a dick. how big is the splitter?

mines 1" and ive lowered it 50 sporting and its just over 1" off the floor. so inotherwords if its over 3" its going to rub. and be completely undrivable.

ive just had a look at yours, and thats pritty close lol and your on 14's? with 5mm drop think im guna need a smaller one haha

will put it on anyway and take few pics :S if its crap ive got another off a laguna thats about an inch or so

trial n error comes to mine lol

cheers

Re: seicento splitter ( 1st atempt) fitted!

just placed it on just to see, and its looks crap, the pics are with a ****e cam :( see really see it too dark

but here it is lol i hate it

cheers mike

Attachments

• DSCF0109.JPG
    DSCF0109.JPG
    891 KB · Views: 57
  • DSCF0110.JPG
    DSCF0110.JPG
    950.5 KB · Views: 65
Re: seicento splitter ( 1st atempt) fitted!

laguna will be a better option... was it rubbing on the floor when placed there? :p

hi 10mm off the floor :D worth a try, its now got a megane splitter fitted its abit tatty so will be buying a brand new one when ive got chance

but will put pics up of the one i have 2moro looks much better just crap condition

cheers mike

:O i like that mate! much better than the last. Why not just paint this one ?

But i guess new one is like £25 ?

cheers lol, its had loads of scrapes in the past soo dont see the point, havnt priced one up yet but it will do for now, its a bit wonky! but oh well
ive still got to lower it about 30mm+ yet so might not even need one at all

cheers mike

Last edited:
Back