i hate this weather

Currently reading:
i hate this weather

needed to replace the battery the cold weather has killed it.

it is the orriginal fiat one though. so its been in there for six years.

the price of batteries let me just say three words.........oh my god

any way driven all the way to bolton and will have to drive home later just watch it be absolutly filthy by the time i get home.:bang:

Don't know about wind but we got loads of rain last night, went on a random 3AM drive and one of my favourite roads had a huge puddle which you couldn't really see right across it for about 300m, nearly killed the car off driving into that at 50mph, she slowed down pretty quickly!

I made a kid wash my car yesterday - he'd been tearing round a mud track where my car was parked behind my mate's house, and the poor thing was covered in mud from his tyres :eek: so I told him to wash it with a bucket of cold water and a sponge! :D

Saves me having to wash it ;) although I was fairly surprised at not being sworn at, I thought that was what kids did these days? :confused:

I made a kid wash my car yesterday - he'd been tearing round a mud track where my car was parked behind my mate's house, and the poor thing was covered in mud from his tyres :eek: so I told him to wash it with a bucket of cold water and a sponge! :D

Saves me having to wash it ;) although I was fairly surprised at not being sworn at, I thought that was what kids did these days? :confused:

WTF you did that in Doncaster and didn't get shot :confused:
God i go on one night out round there and nearly get shot, arrested and fall down an embankment on the M18 :eek: :rolleyes:

Back