i hate this weather

Currently reading:
i hate this weather

dillinger39

Established member
this weather we are having is terrible. can't keep my car its normal gleaming self. its ridiculous.

lol

i cleaned my car for hours on saturday, then i had to go out in the rain, on a motorway which had just been gritted. an hour later i was home again with a salty car. why do i bother :bang:

i tasted the salt just to make sure that is what it was, and yes it tasted like pure salt, a cars worst enemy. at least my car has galvanised panels.

jug said:
i cleaned my car for hours on saturday, then i had to go out in the rain, on a motorway which had just been gritted. an hour later i was home again with a salty car. why do i bother :bang:

i tasted the salt just to make sure that is what it was, and yes it tasted like pure salt, a cars worst enemy. at least my car has galvanised panels.

You LICKED your car??? :eek: :devil:

well lets see how many times this week i end up washing my car. :D

done it once today. (y)

bet i will have to do it tomorrow. got to go to Bolton to Uni and i just know it will be filthy afterwards.:bang:

then on thursday. going to uni to meet me mate so theres another wash.:bang:

and probably at weekends before xmas.:bang: yey christmas:D

erm thats four.

Added wax today to help protect the paint.;)

Jai said:
what about all the other crap that gets sprayed up of the road, oil, fuel, bits of dead fox and hedgehog.....:yuck:

all the yummy natural treats a man can ask for.
besides thats how you build up a resistance to stuff.
kids eat everything and we were all kids once.
now if i lick a road, i'm immune :D

Worse thing about winter for me is the short days/dark evenings, the cold, the rain, the general crap weather....not got alot going for it really. Maybe I need to winter somewhere, if only.

I love this weather apart from the fact I cant quite feel my fingers / toes.

It brings out the best power in the car's engine and the worst possible tyre performance. Makes an otherwise fairly nautical car feel like its got sails and a tiller :p

arseofbox said:
I love this weather apart from the fact I cant quite feel my fingers / toes.

It brings out the best power in the car's engine and the worst possible tyre performance. Makes an otherwise fairly nautical car feel like its got sails and a tiller :p

What are you doing to my boat? :eek: :p

jug said:
i ran my finger across it then licked my finger, much to my girlfriend's disgust.
i've licked worse (but dont tell her ;))

Oooooo! Is that a slur against your girlfriend's general personal hygiene habits? Or is it just once a month? :devil: :slayer:

Last edited:
angel said:
What are you doing to my boat? :eek: :p

Nothing you wouldnt be....:devil:

Its not been bent since I sorted the door out and its only being given a gentle amble to and from places. Its just good fun :D

Back