General How much will I get for.......?

Currently reading:
General How much will I get for.......?

Im afraid I paid less than that for mine (similar spec) last december so maybe £800ish, however, its really worth whatever an individual is prepared to pay for it so you may get £1k if you wait for the right person.

good luck with the sale

I'm only asking because its about time I changed cars. I'm bored with this one now, although its good on fuel, I'm fed up of topping it up with oil every 6-7 weeks.

Bought it February 3 years ago, wow that long ago!!!!, I can't afford it if anything goes on it.

Basically, I've had with with punto's and fiat's. period.

Just considering a 1.2 or 1.4 3-door vehicle..

Going to a garage on saturday, so I will ask them how much I'll get then....I have found 2 or 3 cars which I might consider.

BAJ
I've put a deposit down for a Ford Fiesta Finesse 2004, 3 door.

Because I have such long legs, I have to find a car which has plenty of room for them.
I tried a Peugeot 206 (3dr) and managed to fit in, but might struggle with the pedals. I also tried a Renault Clio (5dr) and seriously couldn't fit in.

I then tried the Fiesta and had plenty of room and decided to buy it.

I rang my insurance yesterday and told them to start the new car at 12noon next friday, and I shouldn't have done. I should have told them to start it at 3pm. So I'll have to ring them on monday at 9am to see if I can change it, Just hope they can send a cover not in time for friday.

Caravadossi
Sorry I don't know what you mean

sound nice hope it all go's wall for you

what colour is your fiesta ??

The Government is tipped to announce a £2,000 incentive to buy a new car, according to briefings from the Treasury in advance of [this]week's Budget.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/...ew-car-How-a-scrappage-scheme-would-work.html

Not getting rid of my Fiat, it runs perfectly fine. And they're not going to pay you £2000, they're just going to get mainstream dealerships to knock £2000 off whatever the price of a new car is when you trade in.
And the car has to be at least 10 years old...

Nope I don't have the car yet.

It should :worship::worship::worship::worship: be ready tomorrow. I'm going to ring up in the morning to see if it is. I'll be mad if it isn't!!

Should have seen it last friday. It was so mucky! They had just got the car in.

Got the car at last :) Loving it....The engine is soooooo nice and quiet and when its at a stand still its even more quieter.

Its nippier than an 8v!!!

Back