General How much for these two general jobs?

Currently reading:
General How much for these two general jobs?

mattwick92

My Fiat dynamic 1.2 2010 needs front pads and discs doing also both rear coil springs?

Any idea on a ball park price average for the two

Tah.

It would still be cheaper to buy all the parts and tools as long as you as you are able and willing plus have space

I just about to do disc and pads this week

A preliminary search

£14 pad set of
£20 pair discs

I don't know if I going with them yet

Plus if you do them yourself you know its done right

£20 pair discs
Is that really the price for a pair? I was looking at some parts for a fiat the other day including some solid rear discs and they were £20 each.

Just put new discs on the back of my golf which I appreciate were VW genuine parts but even then a set of solid discs and pads was £140.

Is that really the price for a pair? I was looking at some parts for a fiat the other day including some solid rear discs and they were £20 each.

Just put new discs on the back of my golf which I appreciate were VW genuine parts but even then a set of solid discs and pads was £140.
Yep

ECP prices are each but they add 2 to the basket

GSF are a pair

But they are roughly the same price

You've reminded me why I like GSF.
£66 for a pair of discs for the car I was looking, Delphi brand front vented, and £23 for some Brembo pads. Which is considerable less Autodoc for the same car.

My brother has trade accounts with all these places so I just phone them up, pay over the phone and have them delivered to him, and get the trade prices

Back