How many kids?

Currently reading:
How many kids?

dave said:
“They were all surprised when they found both women were pregnant. Neither was planned.”

you would think by now he would have worked it out, front hole makes babies back hole dont :nutter:

Even front hole doesnt if you use something i.e. pill or condom.

Accidents happen as they say, but both pregnant at the same time :rolleyes:

cazz said:
What is the defination of working class? Am I working class because i work?

working class is traditionally people who work in manual roles, i.e. hourly rates of pay for unskilled work.

in more recent times in the UK, it refers to the social class made up of people who remain in rented council housing, have little or no qualifications, earn little, and have no savings, and depend on social support to survive.

the middle class are people who own their house, have post school qualificaitons, earn a salary and live independantly of the state. this is the majority of people in the UK.

obviously its not as clear cut as that, but the main principle in independance, if you depend on yourself to survive you're middle class.

cazz said:
I feel sorry for these kids they are being given bad role models however that is no reason for them to die!

do you feel just as sorry for all the starving kids in africa? in poor parts of africa nature takes it course with very little intervention from man, its cruel and sad and unkind, but its nature making sure that anyone who cant be suppored by the infrastructure will die, because that is best for everyone at the end of the day.

cazz said:
And just to mention your last point, i have a friend who has contributed to the country paying her taxes for years, she was told she would find it hard to get pregnant so when she did she was over the moon, she took her maternity leave but when it was up her and her partner discovered that they were not going to be able to pay for childcare for a child that young for so many hours. She has no choice but to stay at home while her boyfriend is at work and she has every right to do so. when i have children i have every intention of looking after them at home. I have paid my taxes and will make my choice to raise my children myself. When they are at school I will go back to work but it will be my chioce. Things are not always as black and white as you think.
thats exactly what should happen, and thats what i will do with my partner when the time comes. the woman should not work until the child is old enough to go to school. that is the traditional approach and it works well. but you dont need benefits for it to work, you only need a father who works and is willing to support you. why should i supplement the fathers income with benefits? if he cant afford it you shouldnt have kids, if we live in a country where you can only afford kids with the aid of benefits then things have gotten worse than i ever imagined.

dave said:
“They were all surprised when they found both women were pregnant. Neither was planned.”

you would think by now he would have worked it out, front hole makes babies back hole dont :nutter:

he is a back hole!

Stuart DemonD said:
according to some views on here, no one BUT us should pay for our family [hell as PM, why not just abolish the TAX system???] and she should just be left to die with the kids? :nutter:

if she is left to die it is only because you left her to die, not me and my tax. its your kid, you pay for it.

i think we do need tax, the money is needed to support our infrastructure. paying for roads, police, hospitals, schools, thats all fine, paying for people's kids is not what my taxes should be for.

jug said:
if she is left to die it is only because you left her to die, not me and my tax. its your kid, you pay for it.

i think we do need tax, the money is needed to support our infrastructure. paying for roads, police, hospitals, schools, thats all fine, paying for people's kids is not what my taxes should be for.

Erm, what about if you were too ill to work and required hospital treatment, we'd be paying for your care whilst you werent working wouldnt we?

Hell no, if you couldnt work then we'd have to leave you to die too!

no thats the point, i pay taxes so if i'm ill that is my way of paying for my own health care.

an unemployed person goes to hospital, i pay for it, a worker goes to hospital they pay for it.

if i was too ill to work then i deserve some help, even if i'd never worked, as i've said from the start. elderly and disabled people get special treatment because its not thier fault or something they did. illness is the same as disability.

however if i'd never worked when i was able to, and then i got ill, i do not deserve to go to hospital for free.

when i lived in dubai it was an even fairer system, you paid for health care, and if you couldnt pay it was tough luck. if it was like that in the uk i bet a lot more people would work so they could afford health care. it works in america too, people die in the waiting room because they dont have health insurance, well next time get a job and you wont have to die like a worthless bum. but as i've said elederly and disabled should be exempt from the costs.

Last edited:
But i'm employed and still get help, I pay tax so why shouldnt I get help?

I've always paid tax (apart from 18 months on income support) so why shouldnt I get help whilst I need it?

There are people defrauding the government saying that they are sick/disabled when they arent, so how does that work?

Last edited:
so Jug are you saying that if a woman falls pregnant by accident that the child should be aborted because the parents cant afford to live anywhere other than council house?

And yes I feel terrible about children in africa if the wealth of the world was spread out equally it would solve alot of problems. However we know that won't happen.

And also what about people who can't afford uni? and have to work in lower paid jobs and work their way up?
What about my family? my brother worked as a designer and IT consultant however he worked miles away from home and never got to see his family. He took a much lower paid manual job to be with his family and is much happier and in the process of buying his council house?
Again i worked in the manual industry (through chioce) and privately rented, but I am now in an office job again and may buy a house one day. I still think of myself as the same person. I am neither working nor middle class i'm just me only snobs class people by their belongings!

jug said:
I am paying for it - but that doesn't mean to say she can't have an income top up through the tax credit system.....

Jug, i sincerely hope that you and your gf never split if she has a child, god forbid she had to go onto benefits in some way or form.

How would you feel then?

Oh and you are still entitled to child tax credit, up to a certain income figure, so are you goin to turn this down when you have a child? After all you've paid your taxes to receive that.

Problem is some people are so far up there own arse they think there better than others.

Also, if Jules is getting TAx credits, deservedly so - then maybe it is coming from MY tax not YOURS - hell, I pay nearly £850 pcm in Tax and NI [excluding employers] and she won't even get that much - hey, this is so unfair, maybe I should complain ;)

Goldie Punto said:
Problem is some people are so far up there own arse they think there better than others.

I am :p I'm scum apparently ;)

angel said:
But i'm employed and still get help, I pay tax so why shouldnt I get help?

I've always paid tax (apart from 18 months on income support) so why shouldnt I get help whilst I need it?

There are people defrauding the government saying that they are sick/disabled when they arent, so how does that work?

paying tax and working means you deserve help such as hospitals and schools (the things we should pay tax for) but not money to cover living costs or housing. no one deserves that except the elderly and disabled.

and yet there are a lot of people who try to defraud the system by claiming they are disabled, which is why we need a more robust system and tighter definitions of 'disabled'. a back back isnt a disability (common excuse), having no legs doesnt mean you're disabled (a guy in my office has no legs and he does a good days work and earns more than me). there needs to be careful contro on who gets disability benefits

Don't worry angel your not scum your just being a good parent. Some of my best childhood memories were of my parents taking me to school and being there to pick me up.

angel said:
I am :p I'm scum apparently ;)

Your doing what you can do, at least your doing something about it.

I mean so what if someone doesnt have as good a job as someone else doesnt mean there not a good person, if people didnt do the jobs others dont like then nothing would ever get done.

angel said:
Jug, i sincerely hope that you and your gf never split if she has a child, god forbid she had to go onto benefits in some way or form.

How would you feel then?

Oh and you are still entitled to child tax credit, up to a certain income figure, so are you goin to turn this down when you have a child? After all you've paid your taxes to receive that.

no i will never turn down any benefits, i claim everything i can get my hands on, everyone should, if you dont you're losing out. the govt shouldnt let people claim the benefit in the first place.

if i split from my girlfriend i'll support her in the same way i would while we're together. my father did the same for my mother. its the right thing to do, you must always accept your responsibilites in life, anyone who doesnt should be forced to eat broken glass.

Last edited:
Well that was the reason I do childminding now as I can look after my own daughter and help other parents out who need to work too.

I worked full time when my daughter was little, in a proper job for the government, paid my taxes, bought a house etc etc, then wondered why I had a child as I never saw her and someone else was bringing her up, not me.

We all sometimes have things happen in life that we have no control over.

I'm a lot stronger person than I was then, I've had to fight prejudice and hell your thoughts are your own..... my daughter comes first and as a mother i'll do anything for her.

as i've said i have nothing but respect for working single mums who try hard in what must be a very difficult situation.

i dont think you are scum, i never suggested anything of the sort.

Back