Tuning hgt 0-60 timeslips

Currently reading:
Tuning hgt 0-60 timeslips

hi all
Got a 155 hgt and wandered wat everyone is doing,have done are are going to be doing to there 5 pots... so please feel free to leave as much talk as you want to tell us all about here.. please however this isnt a wish list its a feasable.realistic and viable mod thread cheers for reading and writting very much

0-60 done in 7.2secs

heres mine with wat work has been done already

T reg 126 000 miles
17 inch Bk racing alloys
dual exit exhaust + de-cat
Aftermarket wheel + boss
turbo timer (just for showing off)
green neons underneath,,

now here is the good/bad bit

work is still in progress with the dash mod waiting for money for my SWOOSH gauges

full stripped out interior and i mean everything.. minus front carpets front door panels,, seat belts and front seats lol

now front door panels have had leather inserts removed and checker plate put in + red neons in door panel wells for a glow

next up on pay day.... gauges.. stainless manifold..
payday after that,, is NOS going on + car blowing up still thinking about it

Last edited:
well iv decided to go the whole way now.... ie 20vt engine.. sorced one thats in good nick... and need some info pls from the guys who have done this conversion already... basically this is going to be a straightline 1/4 mile job so handling isnt what im after at all... also wandered about a 2.4 conversion,, has anyone done one,,,, any advice is much appreciated,, so with regards to 20vt i need the loom ecu... anything else? bought a new rad + engine mounts on saturday,,, im only 21 aswell and going away to afghan in sept so want to get this done i know theres threads all about this but can i have posts to this thread as i may need to call on some of you when things dont go as planned much thanks cheers

Back