Technical Help with wiring for door switch

Currently reading:
Technical Help with wiring for door switch

Tez599

Hi,
I was wondering if some one could help me with the wiring colours to the passenger window switch please. Its a 2001 ducato 2.8JTD.
School boy error as I forgot to take a picture before I stripped the switch for repair. Attached are photos of the current configuration, I know this is wrong as it keeps blowing the fuse.

Thanks for any help as feel like a right ****!

Anybody know the wiring colours for the switch please there is 5 wires anybody with a 2001 book that could help me?

Hi info on very early 244 & the earlier 230 models is limited but here is a section of the the wiring diagram from the 02-06 244 eLearn for the passenger side window switch - H050, if it is of any help & the colour codes for fiat wiring. Might help.
Cheers

Attachments

• 244PassWinSwitch.jpg
    244PassWinSwitch.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 31
  • Fiat Wiring Colours.doc
    59.5 KB · Views: 22
Thanks FreeSpirit 02 models have different switches

But thanks for your help!

I have old diagram there is an error on it though - on one section of the schematic pin 2 is red and pin 5 disconnected on the other section its the other way around.

it looks like

Pin 1 - violet/white
Pin 2 or Pin 5 - red as above
Pin 3 - black/violet
Pin 4 - grey/red
Pin 6 - white/red

I have old diagram there is an error on it though - on one section of the schematic pin 2 is red and pin 5 disconnected on the other section its the other way around.

it looks like

Pin 1 - violet/white
Pin 2 or Pin 5 - red as above
Pin 3 - black/violet
Pin 4 - grey/red
Pin 6 - white/red

Thanks very much for your help Corcai looks like I have the wiring the correct way round!

Back