Technical 2005 Ducato wiring diagrams

Currently reading:
Technical 2005 Ducato wiring diagrams

Tintenter

Can anyone please help in advising where I can get access to a set of 2005MY Ducato wiring diagrams? The vehicles dipped beam lights have failed on both sides of the vehicle but the sidelights & full beam are working okay. The Ducato base vehicle is on a Adria Win van conversion. Thank you.

To elaborate, Fiat eLearn for the x244 model, on which my attachment in post #2 is based contains wiring diagrams, but it does suffer from some errors and emissions. It is available in the downloads section at the top of the page, and runs on a Windows computer. Some of that version of eLearn is available online here. Some of the diagrams from 4cardata are unreadable, and at least one description is chopped.

One thing to note is the need for F24 in the LH cab fusebox to be OK. Not shown on basic dipped beam diagram (annotations are mine). This need for F24, has previously caused problems for forum members.

I will now attach copies of my connection table for the"Switch Control Panel", H090, and layout of Fusebox B002, (LH cab).

To help others please report on resolution of fault.

Attachments

• H090 Switch Control Panel.pdf
    78.8 KB · Views: 76
  • Fusebox B002 Cab LH.pdf
    194.3 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
To elaborate, Fiat eLearn for the x244 model, on which my attachment in post #2 is based contains wiring diagrams, but it does suffer from some errors and emissions. It is available in the downloads section at the top of the page, and runs on a Windows computer. Some of that version of eLearn is available online here. Some of the diagrams from 4cardata are unreadable, and at least one description is chopped.

One thing to note is the need for F24 in the LH cab fusebox to be OK. Not shown on basic dipped beam diagram (annotations are mine). This need for F24, has previously caused problems for forum members.

I will now attach copies of my connection table for the"Switch Control Panel", H090, and layout of Fusebox B002, (LH cab).

To help others please report on resolution of fault.
hi Communicator, great information that you have provided. Armed with this information, hopefully I'll be able to trace root cause. Regarding the data being available in the downloads section, is this only usable on Windows & not a Mac platform?
Once again thanks for your support.

hi Communicator, great information that you have provided. Armed with this information, hopefully I'll be able to trace root cause. Regarding the data being available in the downloads section, is this only usable on Windows & not a Mac platform?
Once again thanks for your support.
Yes. Fiat eLearn runs under Windows. If you install eLearn you can scroll down from the schematic diagrams to connecton layout, and wiring details. Also provides descriptions, and layout diagrams which try to indicate the wiring routes and connector locations. The latter demand some interpretation.

To quote forum member Ocwobio, using eLearn is like "Peeling the layers off an onion."

Back