General help with my panda trekking

Currently reading:
General help with my panda trekking

Re: Linda's (Wife's) panda selecta

Ok I'm on the beg for info plastic petrol tank tin strap 4 way fixing oh that's an easy job me thinks first three 13mm bolts out and in holding new replacement strap in place and of course the last one above the axle and the handbrake fixing :cry: can see the bugger but no way with a 13mm wrench. has any body had the same problem to sort out if so how please don't tell me you need to drop the rear axle to get at it I wouldn't live long enough to do it yet that is until they sort my ticker out:cry: :cry:

Re: Linda's (Wife's) panda selecta

come on URCHIN :D or have I to wait all night for your responce and don't say take to a fiat garage you'v spent all my money, even my kids are outside looking for food with there mum.:cry: :cry:

allen fletcher said:
:) Ha some body told on me(n) those pic's a bit close to the bone ought to have you reported to the RSPCA poor panda over worked and with no food(n) (n)
now now she was well fed and she lived in a garage that was part of the house and she was under cover!!!!! moan moan moan you and jim! i spend all that money restoring them and sell them to you for peanuts and you moan! couldnt have been that bad you came back a brought my cinq for your dad:p

Sure does near enough so how about a response to ma question or did I hear you say you could do that job in a breath when you come up to see me proveded i'm not in hospital after atempting to do the job on ma own on a cold wet snow covered driveway cos mi garage is keeping a sisley worm:) high up in the yorkshire clouds

:worship: My arm was up my back with that one sorted his draft out he rolled the door glass up to the top and no more water dripping on his head, dident to kindly when i'll said put a hat on. You can not please everybody even my dad all the time. he even sorted out the screen washer problem out he found the water storage tank was empty 60 years plus of driving all he said was crap place to put it so far out of the way:cry: :cry:
urchin said:
now now she was well fed and she lived in a garage that was part of the house and she was under cover!!!!! moan moan moan you and jim! i spend all that money restoring them and sell them to you for peanuts and you moan! couldnt have been that bad you came back a brought my cinq for your dad:p

Re: stainless exhaust for trekking

:) :) Phoned power flow estimated between £250-£300 this would apear to be the way forward when one is needed will have to ask about cat when I'm sat down first thing's first waiting for rims to be painted then get the front bullbar on and some nice spots like the one's I fitted to Urchin's Sisley might put a rear bullbar on depend's how well she looks plus the lamp guards front and rear,plus a radio and if I can find one a right hand clock :cry: :cry:
Cheers Allen

Took the Sisley in today as the tailpipe has gone and was quoted £180 for the full system from downpipe back, in stainless. So it's either £180 for a full stainless custom system with straight through back box and it'll sound like a racecar. or £35+vat from TMS for a replacement. I'm really undecided going by the ammount I have spent on all the cars over the last 8 mths, but think the stainless will be fun :confused: :confused:

Well the BM and Bark have 'em so why not the Panda? What sort of diameter pipework are we talking? You may, after all, not like the sound, and a £180 exhaust would be costly to replace if it ever got damaged... If it was me I'd get the standard backbox and spend the rest on fun stuff.

Get the TMS one why draw attention to you car(n) plenty of others driving round with back boxes bigger than the car's they are driving. Please don't even think of window tint's :eek: get the money out of your deep pocket's and buy a true Fiat box that will last and sound super.

Just for your information I did get s exhaust system for the trekking cost about 300 Euro's + 19% tax and that was with trade taken off oh and the clock was 120 Euro's + tax so don't kid your self that you are the only one shelling out loads of coin. I used do rabbit's in for £3.00 a head from the local game butcher. I think I'm going to have to look at bigger game soon to keep costs down :idea: pigs or stray cow my be just a thought.

It wouldn't be large diameter pipe probably 1" compared to the current 3/4" front to back but the silencer doesn't have baffles for the emissions to struggle through, the baffles are built into the side so is a straight through system & gauranteed for life of the car.

I certainly wouldn't pimp it up, I like original and appart from the alloys head unit and central guages you wouldn't notice.

:D I could live with that. The Trekking is only getting the standard dash top gauges although I do like gauges I mounted three onto of the dash on my red 4x4 panda that I still need to sell, at the time I could not find a 4 pod like I mounted on my old Ford Anglia now that was a nice car all those years ago that had seven gauges incl.the clock:cry:

As long as there is one oil pressure guage I'm happy think these suit the panda Allen but not dash top. Excuse the mess :eek:

Attachments

• DSC01053.JPG
    DSC01053.JPG
    537 KB · Views: 21
Back