Technical Help, new to site, egr issue

Currently reading:
Technical Help, new to site, egr issue

Have you disconnected anything.? Usually happens when something has been unplugged or a new unit has been fitted. Proxi-alignment required to reset. Diagnostic computer required to do it.

Have you disconnected anything.? Usually happens when something has been unplugged or a new unit has been fitted. Proxi-alignment required to reset. Diagnostic computer required to do it.

I had a new battery two weeks ago but nothing since? :confused:

Sometimes my mileage flashes when I start the car. A turn off and on again and it's fine. I read somewhere on here that it's a canbus intermittent thing. Nothing to worry about. Just your typical Italian electrical problem. I've also found my outside thermometer goes abit funny when it's wet outside. It's become a running joke between myself and my civic tyre r driving neighbour.

Tom

Sometimes my mileage flashes when I start the car. A turn off and on again and it's fine. I read somewhere on here that it's a canbus intermittent thing. Nothing to worry about. Just your typical Italian electrical problem. I've also found my outside thermometer goes abit funny when it's wet outside. It's become a running joke between myself and my civic tyre r driving neighbour.

Tom

Thanks, it did go off and then come back on again, just getting a bit fed up now! :bang:

Seriously considering it [emoji317]
Depends what model u have

http://www.drivingtesttips.biz/dash...lights/fiat-500-dashboard-warning-lights.html

Screenshot_20161123-134259.png

Does your blue & me still work? Probably not if the mileage is flashing. If it's not working, detach the battery earth for 5 mins and the re-connect. Quite often does the job

Back