Technical Help, 2013 4x4 non starter, error codes

Currently reading:
Technical Help, 2013 4x4 non starter, error codes

You have confirmed my thoughts that its not an immobilser issue, thanks.
I will check compression and rpm tomorrow and post results
I would happily do an oil purge if I knew how (but oil pressure is ok, or was when it was running just before deciding to have a hissy fit).

Video here.

The reason for purging the the oil, isn't oil pressure.

The brick that operates the valves, tends to suck in air if the car has stood awhile

To purge the air, there's a little ballbearing at the bottom of the oil filler tube, just gently push it down while someone operates the crank

Sound a little flat while cranking to me, but I don't own a multiair

The reason for purging the the oil, isn't oil pressure.

The brick that operates the valves, tends to suck in air if the car has stood awhile

To purge the air, there's a little ballbearing at the bottom of the oil filler tube, just gently push it down while someone operates the crank

That's not something I have heard of..
Useful info 👍

Potentially how a freshly built TA is primed at the factory 🤔

Have you got links to an image? ,
(most of us are still struggling to find that filter screen..) 😉

That's not something I have heard of..
Useful info 👍

Potentially how a freshly built TA is primed at the factory 🤔

Have you got links to an image? ,
(most of us are still struggling to find that filter screen..) 😉

This explains it better

If it been cranking a long time without starting

The fuel from the clyinders will also need to be cleared

Most fiats have a flood recovery system where if you put the accelerator to the floor while cranking it cut the injector pulses

Floor the accelerator, crank for about 5 seconds, wait a couple of minutes, repeat two or three times should be enough,

Update;
Cranking at 307 rpm with plugs in and fuel pump disabled.
Looked into Multiecuscan and price for a registered version seems good so downloaded it and waiting for an interface thingy to arrive.
Meantime, took each fuse out in turn, checked and replaced. Also the few relays that are accessible (why fit a fusebox where you cant get all the relays out?)
Tried Ign on and no error messages! Obd showed errors on scan so cleared them, cranked and it started! Ran ok, live data looked good, no error codes, no warning symbols or messages…. What a frustrating little car!
Guessing at a comms problem between some modules?
Will run it every day for a week before deciding its fate.

Back