General Hello!

Currently reading:
General Hello!

Emilly

Hi
Ive just joined, as will be wanting some advice in the future!
I have recently purchased a Fiat Bravo 1.910cc TD on a 51 plate and I have fallen inlove with it!

Many years ago I was sadly a bit of a girl racer as my Dad called me, but gave it up and opted for a nice sensible scenic when I had my daughter, but she's almost 4 and can climb into the back of the Bravo easily, and I am now hugely tempted to kit this car out.
Has anyone got any recommendations for alloys which would look good on this model? It's in that very light fiat blue colour, I;d like something a bit different.

Glad to 'meet' you all anyway!
Emilly

Hello and welcome to the fiatforum.

Well if im not mistaken you may have a car the same colour as mine. :) Are you sure its a TD and not a JTD. If its a JTD like mine, then the first thing you can do is get it remap'd, to 150BHP. You may need a new clutch afterwards as if your old clutch wasn't up to the job before the remap will definately bring that out.

Well in regards to bodykits, well I am biased but i personally like Fiats own bodykit, the Abarth Kit. I also have the Fiat Stilo 17" Claw alloy wheels fitted and i think they suit the car perfectly. I have other mods too which add to the cars looks and styling, i.e. Marea Poly Elliptical Headlights, HIDs, Angel Eyes etc etc etc. :)

Best thing to do is look around and see what you like, there are now plenty of options available. However the Abarth kit is very rare to buy new, so if you wanted the Abarth kit your going to either buy it used (ebay or similar) or new fibreglass replicas.

P.s I dont class myself as a Boy Racer, i just like to stand out and be different.

Thanks, yes I think its the same colour, will get a pic up tomorrow, your right, I'm not a girl racer, just can't find quite the same kick as when the torque kicks in and your pulled back into your seat.

Although this is way off the mark of my dream car, it feels fun to drive, yes I think it is the JTD what does the J stand for? Forgive my ignorance..

Also if anyone can help me out on something, I have a sound system in it, but also a phone charger which I want to take out, would it be wise to just snip the cables of the phone charger cover the ends and tuck them out the way, or would this effect the SS, if its connected in some way?

Thanks, will have a look on ebay to see about the alloys also.
Thanks again
Em

Back