General hello

Currently reading:
General hello

brava51

charlie said say hi inhere too ,so thanks charlie and hello im new to you but not fiats fiat brava on a 51 plate 1.6 in silver 5 door ,passed mot today no adviseries ,did a little work but not a lot lovely car for the price :)

Yes nice to find another 5-door fan flying the Brava flag! Good that its running for another year.

Have you had yours long? Any tales to tell? Just retaxed my 2001 1.2 Formula... £175 !! :eek: What's the damage for a 1.6? I was unlucky with mine... if it was registered a couple of months earlier it waould have been on the cheaper pre-CO2 scale... :(

hi fellas myn cost £350 cat e from locaL yard ,2 tyres on the front £40 new flexi exhaust £24 .58 cleaned it put in for mot he changed washer motor and 2 bulbs £8.50 plus mot £40 and it passed not had it long so got to tax it really nice car (y)

hi charlie im in cornwall for my sins where are you based

hey charlie yes can get a bit rusty by the sea but with any car its the way you look after it ,my brava one of a few cars i have dont know how long i will keep it ,im driving a freelander at the moment may sell that and drive the brava instead it was one of two cars i bought the other im still working on something to pass the time when im not working eav /wk ends (y)

well my brava is still in the garage since i put it through mot ,my other half has my freelander she likes it so i may let her keep it // what sort of mpg do you folk get with a 1.6 brava:)

Back