General just a quick hello

Currently reading:
General just a quick hello

jamo007

brought it yesterday really happy with the purchase

got a few plans for it tint windows /air filter /maybe lower it( if can get it pass my misses :))

anybody got any ideas ?

thanks jamo

Attachments

• IMG_1942.JPG
    IMG_1942.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_1943.JPG
    IMG_1943.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_1944.JPG
    IMG_1944.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_1945.JPG
    IMG_1945.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 38
Yes welcome to the forum.

Please don't feel the need to "express yourself" with the car... it looks great as it is - a classic Broom Yellow sporty looking 90's Fiat. Definitely spend your time, effort and money on enhancing its' standard features and keeping it running as good as new. A K&N panel filter would be a good addition (if you can open the filter box!) but really you should just keep on top of the inevitable issues that will crop up when running one of these great but ageing cars.

Enjoy....

brought it yesterday really happy with the purchase

got a few plans for it tint windows /air filter /maybe lower it( if can get it pass my misses :))

anybody got any ideas ?

thanks jamo

Looks like a very good Example

I wouldn't lower it as the ride gets very choppy, best mods for the car is as Adrian Says

Marea Poly Eliptical headlights
Marea centre console
Marea delock door handles

and if you planning to drive it aggressively I would recommend swapping the Solid Front discs for Vented Marea units and calipers (y)

Hiya Jamo,
nice looking example you have there, HLX with a nice amount of power for a small car, you'll have fun in that!! however, from all the replies, it sounds like you should have got a Marea instead! ;)
I agree in keeping your car "vanilla", i have no love for mods, especially lowering and aftermarket body parts, but i don't think tinted windows would not look too out of place with yours, especially now many new cars come like that as standard.
especially now its summer, I keep thinking about tinting the windows in my Marea, all the window real estate makes for a really hot car in the summer down here in france, the AC cant cope with cooling it down after a few hours of being in the direct sunlight. The reason i haven't already done it, is that my marea's a bit old and rough around the edges, the bodywork is well scratched and worn with the lacquer chipping away on the bonnet, and it would just look rubbish together, and on top of it all, i dont want to look like a chav/boy racer/drug dealer! :p
enjoy your car.
Allan

Back