Heather mills V The media

Currently reading:
Heather mills V The media

segums13

I just thought id see what everyone thinks of all this coverage about heather mills.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7070634.stm

Do you think that she has a right to stand up for her privacy?
Do you think that she has got what she deserves?

I dont really know what to think of it. I think she has a point that she cannot go anywhere without the paparrazi following her and all these stories that are in the paper... well how do you know they are true!
I did sympathise with her a little when she was on gmtv the other morning and maybe if you have people following you day in and day out you may be tempted to suicide.
However there is two sides to every story and i cant understand why there is lots of press about her and her side of it but what about paul mcartneys side.

So whats your views................

i dont even know who she is.

the media is full of lies. its light entertainment for weak minds.

if you dont like the media spotlight then you should keep a low profile. parading yourself on tv is hardly going to help.

Last edited:
Basically she's complaining she's always in the media but then she goes on TV and radio.

Then she says she's going to call for the law to be changed. That means every time someone's privacy is called into question who's going to pop up? She's the very definition of an attention whore.

she is right about there should be laws against the paparazzi. only to stop all the crap in the papers and on telly. also it has caused problems for people who can't cope with the attention.

but as for her, she's only saying this to get attention though.

Going on tv crying croc tears and saying she's been suicidal is sure to grab attention. and comparing herself to Princess Diana she obviously said for the Express' benefit. (n) i can only hope the gold digger ends up empty handed and reduced to 'celebrity' shows.

there are laws. she wants some more that will make the press "just and fair". WTF does that mean? i would guess it means they should only allowed to say nice things about her.

I liked the pic in Private Eye of Macca and his bride outside the church, it was captioned "you may now kiss the money goodbye".

Everything I've seen and read suggests she is a gold digging attention seeking tart. And the way she has conducted herself in this divorce has hardly done her any favours at all.

At the moment I have no sympathy for her whatsoever. Macca should have signed a pre-nup before marrying her just to see if she really did want to marry him rather than his money.

I hope she ends up looking an even bigger fool and gets sod all (except the paternal offspring of course). Stupid cow. :shakehead

there are laws. she wants some more that will make the press "just and fair". WTF does that mean? i would guess it means they should only allowed to say nice things about her.

Suppose that the truth hurts thats why she is fighting against all the media.
Plus nobody new who she was until she married mcartney.

Anyone have a read through their divorce papers? Makes interesting reading.

Basically he provided evidence of everything, she claimed things and provided evidence that didn't support the claims. I personally can't stand Mcartney, but next to Mills he's my new best friend.

paul's handled himself well in this(rom a public view)whereas she's come over as a psycho hosebeast
even after court rather than having a well thought out statement she rants on about her child travelling B clss with 'only' £35k a year
as for throwing water over the lawyer,i would be wanting £24 million damages ;)

Last edited:
I read the divorce papers... I think Mills is a gold digging attention seeking little coniving b!tch:mad:

She has absolutely tried to take the p!ss and I'm glad the press have been allowed to print everything so people can see how awful she is(y)

Apparently she was a 'high earner' before she met Paul and he stopped her making business deals after they married but there was no evidence of her high earnings. Her excuse was that she'd given most of it to charity, but there was no evidence of this either :confused:

Yeah media suck ass but she deserves it IMO. She says she has had to 'cope / get by and struggle' with a "paltry" £36k a year while waiting for a settlement. Am I mean't to feel sorry for her? £36k is considerably a lot more than the average salary even for london. What about people who HAVE to get by on this or less for the rest of their lives and get a mortgage etc :mad:.

Thats what made me bloody mad.

Back