Technical Haynes Manual

Currently reading:
Technical Haynes Manual

Red Van Man

My Fiorino's a Qubo..
How long does a vehicle have to be around before a Heinous Manual is issued? Is it a time based thing or volume of sales? I'd have thought since the Fiorino-Nemo-Bipper range is almost universally interexchangeable that if it's volume shifted we must be well past the minimum number required by now - since 2008 :eek:

Does a polite request to Haynes Publishing (Yeovil) get a polite refusal until they are good and ready or would a few owners writing in help persuade them? Seems if they have to time to write manuals on Dakotas and Sherman Tanks a useful little van would be fair game :)

R-V-M

How long does a vehicle have to be around before a Heinous Manual is issued? Seems if they have to time to write manuals on Dakotas and Sherman Tanks a useful little van would be fair game :)

R-V-M

UPDATE (y)
Having just read this in the Scudo forum I have sent an email off to Haynes to ask if they are considering us up this end of the woods, for both Qubo and Fiorino.

I'll post up when they reply. Hope it's a positive one and they're just waiting for the ink to dry..

R-V-M

Could also be for the Nemo and Bipper and for the passenger variants also, I would think the demand is there for them to publish a manual.
Luigi

I did think of that when I sent the messsage but for now I'll just see if they reply on the Fiat variant. There would have to be subsections for the MPV derivatives and two chapters on engines plus the petrol and diesel etc. I'm sure they know what they're doing - I'll post when I hear back :)

R-V-M

Could also be for the Nemo and Bipper and for the passenger variants also, I would think the demand is there for them to publish a manual.
Luigi

Here is the reply from Haynes:

Thank you for your recent enquiry regarding a Service and Repair Manual for your vehicle. Unfortunately, we do not produce a Manual for this particular model and have no plans to do so within the next 12-18 months.
However, all of our customer requests are recorded and used in the decision making process of future Manual publications/updates.
You could try contacting your local dealer to see if he can be of assistance or looking on the internet at any owners forums.
I am sorry for any inconvenience.
Kind regards
Amy
Customer Services Co-ordinator
Direct line: 01963 442005
Fax: 01963 440001
Email: [email protected]

Do you think if all Fiorino owners on here wrote in they'd start a publication :confused: Perhaps we'd need to sign up to Citroen and Peugeot van forums and ask them
to write as well (if there are any...)

R-V-M

have you read a MODERN Haynes Manual,
it's barely got any REAL info in it,
50% general ,
How to , and MOT sections copied + pasted from a ford KA , to a Vectra,
REALLY poor ,
Have a look around for other publishers work,
Charlie

Well I have to say the only Haynes book I ever understood the wiring diagrams for, was the Vauxhall Chevette so that goes back quite a while. It was logical which is vital, not linear where you have to use a lot of guesswork as to where things are and what they connect to.

OK so I should seek other manuals - would you care to recommend a publisher/title please?

R-V-M

for FIAT passenger stuff,
I've got the Lindsay Porter book that covers basically ALL FIAT tech from 1992 to 2004,

have a look on EBAY for those - as they are PRICEY new,
BUT better than 3 x half-arsed "MOT Guides" for each of my FIATS,
basically it covers ENGINES in great detail, and options of brakes / suspension, etc,
it involves a bit of trawling through to find the relevant parts for your vehicle,

but 95% of the info you will need is in there,
covers the 1.9JTD's, and FIRE Petrols ,among the 5 cylinder lumps.
but check later revisions for the 1.3 diesels in Panda , Doblo, etc.

Charlie

i sen't of to haynes when i had a 1.9jtd doblo but they did not produce one for that make
they got my hopes up asking me for my engine details as they did engine only manuels but it came back negative for mine so it might be worth asking for engine manuals on there own

i have a CDROM sized file (uhm 700mb) that i paid for and that im willing to post on this server for free. it covers 8 languages and 5 fiat engine platforms including the 1.3 diesel MJ (which i have) up to the 2012 year.

the cdrom is for a 2012-prior punto. now i have a 2013 fiorino (or Qubo...same). personally i dont care about the year or the body style, i just wanted the electronic schematics which dont vary by country or year(for most part).

i tried to upload this file several months ago. denied access. tried to get help, the 2 lead posters said, gosh we dont know whats up and dont know how to fix it. i think this site is dealer run on the top end and therefore censored. you will find out by the reply to this post

i have a CDROM sized file (uhm 700mb) that i paid for and that im willing to post on this server for free. it covers 8 languages and 5 fiat engine platforms including the 1.3 diesel MJ (which i have) up to the 2012 year.

the cdrom is for a 2012-prior punto. now i have a 2013 fiorino (or Qubo...same). personally i dont care about the year or the body style, i just wanted the electronic schematics which dont vary by country or year(for most part).

i tried to upload this file several months ago. denied access. tried to get help, the 2 lead posters said, gosh we dont know whats up and dont know how to fix it. i think this site is dealer run on the top end and therefore censored. you will find out by the reply to this post

Hi nedro, can you email the contents of the CD Rom? My e-mail is [email protected]. thanks

Can you flick a copy my way as well.
[email protected]
Cheers
LUIGI

anyone here have an idea how i can post this 180meg fiat manual file on the server somehow?

rather than on my dropbox? j

ust trying to help all the users out here and dont want to over-do my limits on DB.

thanks all. the manual is awesome!

Back